Chapter 17

Once we got inside Rachal saw that Owen been crying and he told her all about it and they went upstairs. I walk in the kitchen and wrapped my arms around Ashley. She was cooking and I put my face in her neck. I laid a few kisses here and there and Ashley just let me do it. I kept kissing her. She knows what I want but she wants to play round. She likes to see me beg for kisses. I started tickling her sides and she finally gave in. She turns around and kisses me. I pulled away, hearing somebody clear their throat. It was Destiny.

"What do you need sweetie?" Ashley said.

" I just needed some orange juice. I didn't want to disturb"

My face turned red. 

The doorbell rung. I went to open it. It was Brooklynn and Luke with Darcy behind them. I let them in to sit down in the living room.

"What the hell is she doing here??" Destiny said, walking with Tucker into the living room.

"Hey watch your language!" Brooklynn and Luke said at the same time.

"I'm at my boyfriend's house?" Darcy said with attitude.

"Bullshit. I'm not your boyfriend Darcy. Never will be either." Tucker butted in the conversation.

Brooklynn looked at Luke confused. Luke then realized who she was.

"That's Darcy. The one who's trying to split up Destiny and Tucker."  Luke said.

Ashley walked in. " Darcy what are you doing here? You're suppose to be at your mom's house."

"I WANT TUCKER AND I WON'T STOP UNTIL I GET HIM!" Darcy screamed.

"YOU CAN NEVER HAVE HIM" Destiny yelled running at her. Darcy hid behind Ashley.

Destiny pushed Ashley out of the way gently. Tucker caught her from falling. Destiny started punching Darcy in the face.

"Destiny stop!" Luke said, trying to pull her off of Darcy.

Luke finally got her off Darcy and Destiny walked off to Tucker's room. Darcy walked out the door and Tucker went after Destiny.

*Tucker's pov*

We walked into my room and I shut the door. Once I turned around I felt Destiny's lips on mine. I kissed her back. The kiss got heated fast and soon we started making out. I picked her up and placed her on my bed not breaking the kiss. Destiny started to unbutton my shirt and slid it off my arms. She threw it to the ground and I unzipped her dress then threw it to the ground. I pulled away from the kiss and went to her neck. I suck on her neck until I knew I left a hickey. I unclipped her bra sliding it off. I kissed down her body to the waist band of her underwear. I took them off and kissed her inter thigh. She moaned I travel higher to her area. She moaned a bit louder then I finally decided to try something new. I finally ate her out. Destiny pulled and tugged at my hair moaning but not loud. She pulled me up by the shoulders and connected our lips. I pulled my sweat pants and boxers down and thrusted inside her without a warning. She moaned out in pleasure. I grunted and moan with every thrust I made. Destiny would scratch my back here and there every few minutes.

"Tuck-er I'm close."

"Let it go baby."

She came and a few thrust later I cum with a loud moan escaped my mouth. I pulled out and laid beside her.

"Damn baby you actually learned something new." Destiny said.

I laugh and kissed her.

"Well my mom and dad said they wouldn't kiss each other or have sex with each other if they did oral sex. It wasn't that bad for me but it's whatever."