Chapter 18

"Because you know how much I hate when y'all face each other! It always end in a fight!" She raised her voice.

"WELL SORRY THAT I JUST CARE SO MUCH ABOUT YOU! I'M TRYING TO END STUFF WITH NATHAN SO HE CAN STOP TRYING TO TAKE YOU THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled.

"I'M NOT DOING THIS SHIT WITH YOU RIGHT NOW SO GET OVER IT!" She yelled walking away.

"DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU ASHLEY!"

"TALKING? YOUR BASICALLY YELLING AT ME!"

With that she just kept walking.

"ASHLEY!"

She walked out of the house and everyone was in the living room watching us. I walked out after Ashley while everyone else was inside. I followed Ashley to her mom's house. As soon as I'm in there she ran up the stairs and I ran after her. I opened her bedroom door and pend her to the wall.

"Shawn what the hell are you doing!?"

I then crashed my lips to hers. It took her about a minute to kiss back. I slide my tongue into her mouth and I felt her hand travel up my back. I grabbed her butt and she moaned into the kiss. She lightly scratched my back and I moaned as well. I pulled away from the kiss and looked into Ashley's eyes. I cupped her cheeks.

"Ashley I didn't want anything to happen to you so I faced him so he could tell me the whole truth. I love you too much to let you go. Without you I'm nothing. You have to believe me."

I waited for her response but she reconnected our lips instead. I stroked her waist and we began to make out again. Ashley wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up laying her gently on the bed. I hovered over her and kissed her neck and nibbling at her earlobe. She flipped us over so she was on top, she kissed my neck and sucked on it. I flipped us back over and just looked into her eyes.

"I love you Shawn."

"I love you too."

I kissed her once more and helped her up off the bed and we went back to my parents house. When we got there my mom looked at us then rolled her eyes when she spotted my hickey. Soon we all went back to our house and it was pretty late. I walk to Rach's room and looked at Owen.

"Now if you want to have sex make sure you rap it before you tap it. Oh and if y'all do, try to keep it quite as possible." I threw Owen a newly bought condom.

"Dad I don't think this will happen until I'm married."

"Well just in case. I'm not saying you should I'm just saying if it did. I trust Owen to be with you."

"Yeah dad I'm leaving my door wide open tonight because it's not going to happen. Married is going to be first"

"Alright."

I walked back to my room. I shut the door behind me. I looked at Ashley who was in one of my tee shirts and her black thong. I strip down to my underwear and I looked into Ashley's eyes and she was biting her fingernails watching my every move. I smile shaking my head.

"Like what you see?" I asked.

"Oh hell yes I do."

I laugh and laid down. Ashley turned the light out and we cuddled into each other.

*Ashley's pov*
*Dream*

"Nathan please leave Shawn alone." I said.

"Why should I?"

"Because I love him."

Nathan grabbed Shawn and held a knife to his throat.

"NATHAN NO PLEASE" I yelled with tears rolling down my face.