Intro

"Rashad where the fuck are you going." I pull him back by his arm as he resist.

"Man let go of me." He spat pushing me to the floor his face red with anger.

"Why?" I begin to hear my voice crack. My eyes sting red I close them to try and not let the tears escape.

Taking a deep breath I open my eyes but as soon as I see his face a river of tears fall From my eyes a river of tears so powerful that nothing could hold it back.

"Why?! How could you do this to me Rashad."

"Queen look I ain't mean-" 

"Is it me? Am I not good enough?" Still on the floor I look down in my lap not wanting him to see me cry

"I thought we had something you was suppose to stay faithful and by my side but shit don't go that way. Right! You can't have a wifey and a hoe my nigga, but u ain't even got to choose cause wifey don't want yo ass no more I'm done." Getting up afraid of being knocked back down I exit the door quickly

"Queen!" I hear my name being called zoning out the world around me
I run towards my car hearing his muffle footsteps behind me.

" Faster Queen." I mumble under my breath before reaching the car swinging the door open and clicking the lock.

"Open the fucking door queen. Open the door now!" Banging on the window with intent to break it what would he do if he got in beat me some more? Or better yet kill me? Put me out of my misery please. Shaking my head I think why is my life like this at the age of 19. I drive off unapologetically, hopefully never to be seen again just start over new place no hate.

I slide into a sticky both at a run down pizza place. With no other choice I slide my phone out my pocket and hesitantly dial the number. 

"Dad?"

"Queen? Where are you? Are you ok? Honey are you there?" As soon as I hear his soft yet masculine voice tears flowed down my face.

    Even after all my family put me through I still love them. Maybe it's because I have no where else to go? But I finally feel a little bit of relief.

"D Dad I think I'm ready to come home." I studder wiping my tears with the sleeve of my gray hoodie.

"That's great honey! Where are you?"

"I'm home... in Philly at Broad and Onley."

"Ok ummmm I'll send a jet out. I'll send you the location to were the jet will pick you up and bring you to L.A,but it is far from where you are."

"No problem Dad Thank yo-"

"um honey I'm getting a call talk to you later." The call ends. No "I love you" no "goodbye" just a simple "talk to you later

I get up ,walk out to my car and pull out my mirror I had a bruise on my neck that could easily be covered with makeup but the rest of my face was good and my curly hair that now touched my shoulders was flawless. Taking out my phone I check my   messages and get the address to where the jet was and went on my way.
7/13/17