Keep On 1

You
said
yourself, you made me who I am
You told me that after you, I would never love again (Didn't I?)
Oh you made sure that I would lose myself
So I wanna see, I needed no one else
Just tell me that I was worth a million smiles
And tell me that I was worth a million miles
And tryna make sure that I forget the times that
You made me think that I just couldn't shine, yeah
.
.
.
Said I'm tryna break off a piece of mind
(I'm tryna break off)
A piece of mind that I can't get right
(Boy, that I can't get right)
Said I'm tryna break off a piece of mind
A piece of mind, my heart's on my side
(My heart is on my side)
(My heart's on my side—yeah, yeah).

"Lani that was great boo!" She exclaims with a huge smile one her face. I walk out the booth towards her and sit on the velvet couch.

"Well I try." I was with a cocky smirk.

"I real life can't believe this album really finished seems like we just started it yesterday."Noodles says plopping down be side me on the couch. My album Sweet Sexy Savage is finally dropping tomorrow at my album release party!

"Yea we did this album right."

The door swings out and in walks Mr.Kingston he's a slightly older man you could see the touch of gray in his beard but there was still something youthful about him in a way. He was the head of my label and he owns this recording studio too, all of his artist come here and record in different rooms.

"Kehlani can I speak to you in my office for a moment please." He says flashing a quick smile

"Sure." I nod and follow behind him. As we are walk I begin to wonder what he needs to speak to me about. He walks in to his office and we both take a sit. I realize that he has a picture of a beautiful brown skin girl with shoulder length curly hair on his desk I guess she was his daughter.

"So you might be wondering why I've brought you here.

Right?" I nod my head.

"So I've been speaking with your publicist and she says that you would benefit from having a relationship at this point in your career nothing to serious just a cute relationship."

"A relationship with who?"I say forrowing my eyebrows

"Chance." He says with a plastic smile.

"What? He's my friend I'm not even attracted to him." I state sitting up in my chair.

"Kehlani that's the same thing I told him ." I hear a familiar voice say from behind me. I turn around to see Chance standing there with the same look I had on my face on his face.

"Kehlani this is only temporary just for about 3-4 months when your tour ends. All you guys need to do is post a photo of you guys together and caption it something lovey dovey."Mr.Kingston says

"I don't want to do this I dont lie to my fans."I say crossing my arms.

"If you don't do it we're not releasing the SSS album." I sigh

"Ok I'll do it." It was a struggle even letting those words out.

I get up and grab Chance and walk out to a plan wall. I see a worker walking past us

"Hey Cassidy, can  you take this picture of me and Chance real quick?" Isay taking out my phone.

"Umm...sure." She put down her coffee and takes the phone as we figure out our pose and she takes the picture.