Get Like

"regret My last regret Your beautiful, don't know your name It's all the same. Nothing last forever babe. You take it off I throw it all away
I gave..."

"Noodles I feel so bad." I say covering my face with my hands replaying what I said to Queen last night and on top of all that it's her birthday today and I got her something really special but I don't think she even wants to see me.

"You should feel bad." Noodles says to me. "You just gonna let something Kayla said make you go off on someone you actually care about. I love you to death Lani but stop acting so dumb when it comes to your feelings"

" I know I know but I can't tell her how I feel.... and even if I did we couldn't be together her dad would go crazy, she hasn't come out to the world or to herself, and I'm going on tour soon." I say.

"Sis fuck all that shit if yall really want and love each other y'all would figure it out."

"Ok I think I can make something happen we'll see if she'll go with it." I sigh I hope my plan works out.

~Jazmine~

"So something happened last night that might change the plans."

"What? I SWEAR IF YOU FUCKED SOMETHING UP!"

"N-no I didn't I promise... me and Queen got drunk and long story short we fucked. She was blacked out drunk so she probably doesn't remember."

"Okkk this is cool we can work with this I'll tell Kayla about this but don't forget about tonight. Ok."

"Yea I wouldn't I'll call you later ok."

"Ok"
~Call Ends~

I go into my medicine cabinet and take out a Tylenol then I pour a glass of water. I walk to my room hoping that she doesn't remember what happened last night. Though it was magical, I wish she would just drop Kehlani and Bryson and somehow want to be with me. I know it's a unrealistic and hopeless crush but we all know the feeling of wanting someone but they like someone else or they want someone else... it's the most heart breaking feeling in the world.

I open up the door and make my way over to Queen who was sleeping soundly, her hair in a messy Afro that covered her face. "Queen wake up." I say shaking her a little.

"Ughhhh." She groans out

"Come on its ya birthday and I know you probably got a headache so I got you a pill." I say

"Yea I got the worst headache...fuck." She announces sitting up and taking the pill.

"Thank you... your such a good friend." She says giving me a hug.

"I'm only being nice to you because it's your birthday." I say jokingly.

"Whatever...what time is it?"

"5:30 but you got to get ready cuz I have a surprise for you." I say jumping up and down like a child.

"Ughhh...ok."she says and goes into the bathroom .

~Kayla~

"So what's the next move in ya little plan Rashad?"