Distraction 2

Me, Kim and some of Kehlani's other friends Noodles, Nate, and Jazmine were all invited to the after party at Kehlani's house. Everyone pretty much got to the apartment at the same time and we all march up to Kehlani's apartment and somehow it seemed like as soon as we entered the room all the alcohol and weed just magically appeared.

" Y'all trynna do some body shots?" Kehlani says pulling out a big ass bottle of vodka.

"Is it weird that I haven't done that before." I announce.

"Come here." Kehlani says talking me to a cleared spot on the counter in the kitchen.

"So here's what's gonna go down we're going to blindfold you and we're all gonna take shots from you and at the end you're gonna tell us who was the best." I nod my head indicating that I understood. I pull up my dress just below my boobs then Kehlani come behind me and blindfolds me and I lay on the counter.

I feel movement around me as someone pours the liquor on in my belly button and in a line on my stomach and placed a lime in my mouth. I feel the first person go and they slurped the liquor from my belly button and then licked it up and took the lime from my mouth. It was basically the same thing for the next two, now it's time for the last 2.

I sense someone hovering over my body grabbing my hips first they lick around my belly button hole and going in sucking up all of the liquor. Then they slowly lick up all the liquor on my stomach in a line going up to my lips they take the lime out of my mouth and go in for a kiss pulling away biting my lip leaving me with a smile on my face. I feel them setting everything up again.

I feel someone gets on top of me sitting down right below my below my belly button. First they lick around my belly button. Then they tongue kiss my belly button slurping everything up. Next they go to my neck slowly suck on it.

"That tickles." I giggle as I move them back. They grab my hands and pin them above my head. Then the person grabs the lime out of my mouth giving me a kiss and manages to slip their tongue into my mouth. We part our lips and I can feel the person sliding off of me.

" Damn that shit was sexy asf." I hear Noodles add

I sit up and take off my blindfold and pull my dress back down.

"So who was the best ?" Kim asks

"The last one for sure but the 4th one was good too."

"I told all y'all hoes I put it down." Kehlani says swatting down twerking.

I laugh as I slide off the counter. Everyone goes back to the couch

"Queen you wanna take a shot of this?" Kehlani asks standing in front of me with a bottle of vodka in her hand.

"Sure." I answer as she slides onto my lap. She uses her index finger to tilt my head up and pour a little in my mouth.

" Ou that shit burn." I say scrunching my face up.

"Haha you the one that said you wanted the shot." She says getting up off my lap and sitting next to me.

We hear someone knocking on the door and Kehlani walked over and opened up the door

"Kayla!" Kehlani says as she gives her a big hug.

"Who's that?" I whisper to Jazmine who was sitting next to me.

"She a evil ass bitch that Lani fuck around wit." She she whispers back giving the girl the stank eye as I laugh.

Kayla sits next to me and Kehlani sits next to her.

" Who are you?" Kayla asks looking me up and down I brush it off though because I am a nice person.

"Queen." I say back smiling at her.