Keep On 2

I walk up the steps to my dads mansion and I freeze. For some weird reason I'm scared to go in to the house that I used to live in, maybe it's because  of the way I left? I raise my hand and knock on the door  I wait a few seconds and the door swings open

"Oh my god you must be Queen it's so nice to finally meet you." She says pulling me into a hug. She had long straight brown hair and I'm guessing she's Latina idk.

"Um hi."I say as we part from the hug and I see my dad walk up behind her.

"Hey Queen"he says pulling me into a hug also. 

Even though I like the love from my dad a who ever this other lady is the real person I wanted to hug was no where to be found.

"Where's Ryan?" Ryan is my brother and I love him to death and I feel bad for leaving him here with my crazy ass dad and whoever this lady is.

"Oh your brothers upstairs lets not worry about him let's talk about you." The lady I don't even know announces and I scrunch my face up.

"Oh this is my girlfriend Cassidy." I smile and nod just to be nice.

"Imma go talk to Ryan actually it was nice meeting you Cassidy." I walk past both of them to the marvel staircase. I lug my heavy ass suitcases up the stairs and leave them at the top of the steps. I walk to Ryan's room which was right across from my old room and I knock on the door.

"Leave me alone!" A deep voice shouts.

I open the door "Is that any way to talk to your big sister?" My eyes widen once I saw him he looks completely different. He way taller which made him thin out a lot, me and my mom use to call him chunky monkey. He now had a little facial hair and had the classic light skin fuck boy haircut

He gets up and runs into my arms just like he did when he was smaller every time we've been away from each other for a long time

"Queen I knew you would come back." He breaks the hug  a looks at me.

"Yea I can't leave you alone especially with them downstairs."  We both laugh

"Yea dad has been with a new chick everyday since you know what happened to mom." He says looking down at me.

"Yea I don't want to worry about any of that how about we go to the mall and spend some time together like old times."I say with a wide ass smile in my face.

"Alright Imma be down stairs." He say grabbing his jacket and sprinting down stairs like he was a little child it made me laugh a bit.

I go to the stair case and get my suit cases and drag them to my room. I flop down on my bed and look around my room's actually how I left it. From the gold glitter walls to my white fluffy  bed sheets.