In My Feelings 2

(Full version of In My Feelings)
Remember how innocent I was before I might you lani? Remember when you and me was just something to do no feelings was involved? It was no hurt no scars that lasted a lifetime? It was just Lani and Queen not me and you not us together. Damn I wish I never pulled you on the floor the first time I met you at the mall. I wish I wasn't so mesmerized by your touch and your beautiful face to see that the girl with the tatted skin wasn't for me.

My heart burns with fire as I speed down the highway swerving through cars. "Queen! Slow down." Kehlani yells at me but I zone her out keep driving probably going even faster than I was before. We finally get to the hospital and I stop  right outside the front entrance "Park the car." I say throwing Lani the keys. I race to the front desk where there was a  younger white lady working.

"I need to kno-" I start but she cuts me off.

"Fill out this form front and back then wait over there." She say giving me a stack of papers.

"I don't have time for this shit! I need to know where my brother is!" I shout at her.

"You have to fill out the form like everyone else here no exceptions ." She say with a devious smile.

"Bitch are you fucking serious I ain't filling out no god damn papers! Where is my brother hoe?" I say throwing the papers at her letting them fly everywhere. "Queen what are you doing?" I turn and see my dad.

"Where's Ryan?" I ask.

"2nd floor room 14." I run to the elevator getting in, the trip from the 1st floor to the 2nd floor felt like an eternity the doors finally open and I bolt out going towards the room. The door was wide open a I close my eyes dreading walking in.  I take a deep breath and open my eyes I walk to his bedside and stare at his life less body. His usual caramel complexion was pale and colorless. I could feel my glossy eyes begging to water "no, no, no" I think then I grab my brother hand kneel to the ground  my tears finally finding a way to break through " God I know that it seems like I only call on you when I need something but please please don't let my brother die if anything take me I don't deserve to live I'm a big screw up but Ryan he's actually going to amount to something huge please god don't let him die... amen." I feel arms wrap around me.

"I'm so sorry Queen."  I hear Kehlani says kissing my cheek. I turn around to her and hug her back " I don't want him to die Lani." I say as she wipes my tears my voice shaky from all the crying. "Don't think like that sis he's not going to die." I nod my head and smile a little. "I can't be in here anymore." I say as I lead lani out. We start to walk down the hallway silently my head hanging low still taking in everything. Kehlani stops me "What?" I say with a hint of an attitude. "I love you." I'm taken back even though she's already told me that today it's weird to see her affectionate side but I love it. "I love you too." I say hugging her. She smirks and moves her lips to mine I move away quickly

"My dad can walk down the hall at any time." She rolls her eyes "I swear to fucking god I feel like I'm in high school or some shit." She says irritated she grabs my hand and pulls me into a bathroom and locks the door. "Kehlani chill." I say. "Nah you chill." She says backing me up against the sinks and I hop on wrapping my skinny arms around her tatted neck and my legs around her waist pulling her closer. She attacks my neck sucking and going up and up searching for my weak spot she lets her hands wander all around my body stopping in between my legs she begins to rub me through my underwear getting me wet. She slides my underwear down to my ankles she glides her hands back up in between my legs. I squirm a little bit and laugh as her hand roam to my kitty kat.

I snap out of her trap and realize what we were doing "Lani stop." I say pulling her off of me. She gives me a irritated yet understanding look. We walk out the bathroom and Jaz comes running down the hall