Do You Dirty

You don't own me
I'm not just one of your many toys
You don't own me
Don't say I can't go with other boys
And don't tell me what to do
Don't tell me what to say
And please, when I go out with you
Don't put me on display 'cause
You don't own me
Don't try to change me in any way
You don't own me
Don't tie me down 'cause I'd never stay

I wake up to Kehlani hugging me on my torso. I smile as I look down at her face which looks fat because she's laying on my stomach. I've noticed that I'm starting to catch feelings for her and I don't know whether it's a good or bad thing.

"Queen stop staring at me I hate that." She groans hugging my torso tighter which makes my stomach tingle.

"But I like staring at you." She pulls the blanket over her head

"Now you can't see me." She teases from under the covers.
.
.
.

"Queen come here." Kehlani calls for me to sit on the bed as I slide my sweat shirt on.

"What." I say putting my hair up in a bun.

"I have a plan to get Jahron back!"She exclaims and I instantly get excited.

"Ouu....what is it." I say sounding like a high school girl plotting a scheme.

"So the plan involves you being a tad bit slutty." She warns.

"Just tell me Nami!" I say getting anxious.

"Ok ok so Jahron is having this party tonight that he invited me to. So while we are at the party I'm going to ......."(sorry can't tell you the plan that ruins the surprise!!!!)

"Yup Lani that's a great plan but we have to get some outfits ."

"Ok."

We both get up and walk to my brothers room.

"What's up?" He says pausing his game. His scars still visible on his face and he was a little bruised. When I was in high school he used to fight any boys that would break my heart, call me names, or disrespect me period. He has a extremely hot temper when it comes to people messing with me that's why I can't tell him about Rashad anytime soon, Ryan might go crazy and Rashad doesn't fight fare he'll just shoot you no questions asked. I know it was Rashad that slashed my brothers tires and jumped him thank god he didn't do worse, but what I'm not gonna to is sit here like some scared little puppy I have to figure something out.

"Do you need me to drive you anywhere ?"

"Naw I'm good. Kehlani you slept over last night?"

" Yup." She says. He smiles and shakes his head as if he knows what's going on.

"Ya car's in the shop I'll take you to pick it up tomorrow." I say walking away from the door.

"Lani can you drive? Cuz I don't feel like it." I say handing her the keys.

"You trust me with yea nice car?" She asks jokingly.

"Nah I just give my car keys to random people." I say sarcastically getting into the car.

"Kehlani can I ask you a question?" I say as she pulls off.