Too Much

Queen:

"Sooooo you and Bryson was getting freaky in ya dads gym? Y'all nasty." Jazmine says smiling.

"Sis it was nothing more than kissing. We wasn't doing the butt naked nasty or anything." I say laying down on her lap.

"Or y'all didn't have time to do the butt naked nasty." Jazmine says laughing and surfing through the channels on the TV.

"Oh my god stop ." I say covering my face.

"Did you tell Kehlani?" She asks

"Uh... no she knows about the date though." I say in a laugh.

"Oh I thought since you and Kehlani been fucking you would've told her."

"She fucks with other girls and doesn't tell me so." I say crossing my arms.

"Oh my god  you really like her you're already getting jealous." She says smiling staring at me.

"Whatever what she does when she's not around me is none of my business and what I do we I'm not around her is none of hers." I say with a fake smile.

"Just don't get yourself hurt or caught up in Kehlani's drama because lord knows she has a lot of it." Jaz says massaging my head.

"Drama like what?" I asks staring at her.

"You'll find out soon enough if you keep messing around with her." Jaz says shaking her head.

"Whatever." I say waving her off.

"What are your plans for your birthday tomorrow?" Jaz asks.

"I don't know... stay home eat some cake and ice cream." I answer and she scrunches her face up.

"Your definitely not doing that I'll figure something out." She says laughing.

"Haha we'll see."

Jazmine :

My phone buzzes on the table I snitch the phone before Queen could see the caller ID.

"I'll be back I gotta take this." I say rushing into the bathroom.

"Jaz? Are you there?"

"Yea I'm here why the fuck would you call me I told you I was gonna be with Queen today and if she figured out I'm talking to you she's gonna be suspicious."

"Oh yea I forgot... I wanted to call and see if the plan is going good."

"It's going great she doesn't suspect a thing."

"Good I got to go but call me later with a update... ok."

"Alright talk to you later."

Phone Call ends

I take a deep breath and walk out the bathroom and towards the couch.

" Who was on the phone that you had to answer it in the bathroom?" Queen asks curiously now sitting up on the couch her hair in a messy curly bun.

"Nothing just a business call." She nods her head understandingly . I check the time "Oh sis you might want to start getting ready for your date with Bryson!" I say smiling foolishly.

"Oh yea... I should get ready." She says looking at her phone.

Kehlani:

   I slowly get up out of my bed holding my stomach I woke up with the worst stomach ache I've had these stomach aches all my life and it's the WORST. I stumble over to the toilet and throw up everything that was in my stomach. I stay hovering over the toilet just in case something else wanted to come out. My phone flashes on the bathroom counter I sigh and grab it.