Chapter 2

Eomma walked in my room, crying her out. I was so startled.

"What happened eomma?"

"Your manager called and told me that you need to go back to your dorm because you'll be preparing for your first performance in Inkigayo." she replied.

"Then why are you crying?"

"I'm gonna miss my one and only Lalisaaa." she said and hugged me like a baby.

I'm gonna miss her too. It's been only a week since Papa Yang (YG) gave us a rest, but now we have to go back to our dorm.

Eomma unleashed her hug from me and grinned widely. It's creeping me out.

"What's with that smile?"

She whispered something into my ear.

"Yah eomma!!" I shouted and left her and started fixing my things.

I can't believe my eomma told me to dress up and make up nicely so that I can get an autograph from BTS' Rapmon sunbaenim and GOT7's Jackson sunbaenim. Like seriously? I can't even pull myself up with the thought of performing L-I-V-E, yet she asked me that. I jumped into my bed and let out a sigh.

----

Doomsday.

Kidding.

It's our first ever performance live and I'm shaking inside and out.  So this is what it feels like. 

It's a mixed feeling of overwhelming excitement and  unbearable thought of what ifs. What if I forget my lines, what if I dance badly, what if the audience won't like our performance? 

 I shook my head to clear out all the negative thoughts I have in my mind.  I cannot let myself be eaten up by those. 

"Blackpink, you're next." the staff said.

Oh my god

 is the only thing I can say.