Chapter 41

Narration

The next day

Blackpink is having their lunch at their dorm.  Jennie and Jisoo on one side, Lisa and Rose on the other.

"Lisa."

"Lisaa."

"Yah Lisa!" Jisoo shouted.

Lisa snapped back from reality. She looked at Jisoo. "Did you call me?"

"You're burning the beef."

Lisa immediately removed the burnt beef in the grilling pan. "Aish." She sighed.

"Is there something wrong?" Rose asked.

"Nothing." Lisa replied.

"Yah. Don't lie to us." Jisoo said.

"There's nothing wrong." Lisa replied again.

"Why are your eyes sore? Did you cry last night? Did you even sleep? Why is your..."

"Unnie! I said there's nothing wrong with me, I'm completely fine! Why does no one believe me??" Lisa defensively said, almost a shout.

Jennie, Jisoo and Rose were shocked, they didn't speak and looked at Lisa.

Lisa looked at them in return, her eyes were getting teary.

Lisa put down her metal chopsticks and walked out.

"I... I just want to know why she's acting that way. I'm your unnie." Jisoo looked at Jennie and Rose. "If there's a first person in this room that should know all your problem, may it be personal or what, it should be me."

"Unnie, let's give her time. She'll eventually share it to us." Jennie said.

"I'll talk to her later. For now, I think she needs time to be alone." Rose added.

They continued eating.

----

Afternoon came and Rose decided to talk to Lisa. She went to Lisa's room.

She knocked. "Lisa, open the door."

She waited.

"Lisa. Can we talk?"

"Yah. You're sleeping the whole day you must..."

The door opened.

"Oh. Where are you going?" Rose asked.

Lisa is wearing a black sando, combined with red flannel. On bottom she wears a denim skinny jeans and black Vans. She's holding a bonnet and immediately put it on her head.

"I'll be out."

"Yah, you look so pale." Rose checked Lisa's forehead. "Are you sick?"

"No, Pasta. I'll be out just for a while. I need some fresh air."

Rose didn't even bother to stop her. "If that's what you need. Just please, take care, okay?"

Lisa half smiled, put on her face mask and walked out her room.