Chapter 32

Narration

CEO Bang gave BTS a two day free from work. Some of them go out to unwind, some visit their family, while some just stay in the dorm to rest.

Suga decided to play basketball this day.

"Jungkook-ah. Let's play basketball today, you in?"

"I'm sorry hyung, I'll be visiting eomma today. Let's play next time."

"Oh okay." He looked around the sala. "Jimin-ah!"

"He went to Busan." Taehyung said.

Suga sighed and sat in the sofa. "Aaahhh what to do?" 

He thinks for a while. 

He stood and was ready to leave. "Taehyung-ah. I'll just go to the arcade."

"Okay hyung." Tae replied.

Suga went to a far away VIP arcade. It's bigger and more game machines were installed.

He swiped his VIP card on the door to enter.

The arcade room is very cold. 

He walked to the right side to find the basketball shooting machine.

"Yah! Pong pong! Dead dead you're all dead!! Braaaa die you die!!" Suga heard someone shouting.

This girl again? Suga thought.

Jennie is playing the shooting the zombie machine game. She was holding the machine gun so tight. She's wears a white crop top with black leather jacket, black jeans and boots.

What's with her expression? Suga silently laughed with Jennie's enthusiasm. She has her game face on with her teeth gritting.

"Yah you're too loud!" Suga called Jennie.

Jennie pointed the machine gun to Suga. 

Suga raised both of his hands.

Why the hell did I raise my hands? He thought and immediately put down his hands.

"Why are you here uh? Are you following me?" Suga said.

"Following you? Excuse you but I'm the one who came first." Jennie gave Suga a sarcastic smile.

Suga replied with a sarcastic smile, too. He went near Jennie. "What are you playing? That's lame. Let's shoot ball. Try to beat me."

"Sunbae... Tshh. You want to lose again?" 

"Not in basketball."

"Let's see."

They went to the basketball shooting machine.

"When I count to three, press the button." Suga commanded.

"1....2...3...., go!" They started shooting. 

Suga was focused on shooting the balls. He's so eager to win.

He looked at Jennie's score for a moment and saw that she was leading.

"How the hell." 

The timer rang. 

"Yay I won!!" Jennie put her hands up high. "I won I won wooh!" Jennie exclaimed in Suga's face.

"Aish!" Suga threw the ball hardly once again. He grabbed Jennie's arm. 

"Yah! What are you doing?"