Chapter 50

Narration

1 week after

"Hello eomma? Why did you call? Is there a problem?" Lisa asked on the line.

"Guess what." 

"Aaahhh don't make me guess. What is it really?"

"I'm on my way to Korea." Her mom enthusiastically replied.

"Omo omo! Eomma! Please tell me this isn't a joke."

"It isn't. We're just having several stop overs that's why I think I'll probably arrive there on a Sunday evening."

"Eomma! Gomawo!" 

"Aaaah. This is supposed to be a surprise but I can't help to tell you right now."

"I miss you so much eomma. I'm happy you're coming to see me." 

"I miss you, too Lalisa. Please wait for me."

"I will. I love you."

"I love you, too, baby."

They ended the call.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah!!" Lisa screamed.

"Eomma will come to see me, eomma will come to see me. Pong pong pong!" Lisa happily danced.

Lisa got excited with the news. She wanted to give her mom a present. 

She is on her way to a series of specialty stores who are specialized in making and personalizing dresses, gowns or suits.

"Oppa, do you think eomma will like it if I bought her dresses?" Lisa said to the YG driver.

"Of course. Anything from you, I'm sure she'll like it." The driver replied.

Lisa giggled.

After an hour of travel, she hopped down the car and then went to the store she find in the internet. 

She chose light to nude colors for the dresses she bought. She personalized and happily chooses designs and details for the three dresses for her mom.

The saleslady wrapped and put them in paper bags.

Lisa payed them. "Thank you so much." She smiled to the saleslady.

She decided to walk and look for some clothes too since the place is a series of specialty stores. She entered a jewel bracelet store and bought one. 

After roaming around, she decided to go home.

She is on her way towards the exit when someone called her.

"Lisa!"

She turned around.

Her eyes widen.

He walked towards her.

"Lisa."

"Jungkook... sunbae."

"W..Why are you here?" Jungkook asked.

"I.. I bought some dresses. Y..you?"

"We just came from a photoshoot. Rapmon hyung decided to stop by here because he's going to buy something."

"I see... Ahh.. I.. I need to go home." Lisa bowed and started walking.

Jungkook grabbed the paper bags Lisa is holding.

"I'll help you with these."

Lisa took them back. "No need. I can handle it."

Jungkook grabbed them again from Lisa.