Chapter 43

Narration

Jungkook and Taehyung are facing each other now.

The remaining members looked at the two.

Rapmon gulped.

Jin held into Rapmon's arm.

J-hope grinned and quietly said, "They're not going to fight infront of us, are they?" while looking at the two.

"Awkward." Suga whispered.

The two stayed that way for 30 seconds when Taehyung decided to look away and go to the comfort room.

The remaining members sighed of relief.

Jungkook finally entered the room.

"Kookie-ah where have you..."

"I'm tired hyung. I want to sleep." Jungkook coldly cut J-hope and then lay in his bed.

"Oh. Okay. Good night." J-hope looked at Rapmon. "We'll go now to our room. Let's stay as peaceful brothers to each other, right Bangtan?"

"Yes! Brothers forever!"

"Peaceful yeah!" They shouted.

-----

The next day

BTS gathered in the dining room to have their breakfast. They all sat.

Jin cooked beef jerky and Japchae, fried rice and egg rolls.

Taehyung, Jin, Jimin sat on the one side of the table while Rapmon, Suga and J-hope on the other. They started eating.

Jin looked from left to right. "Where's Jungkook?"

"He's still asleep." Rapmon replied.

"Isn't he going to eat?" 

"He said he has no mood to eat." 

Taehyung stopped eating for a while.

Then continued to eat again.

The members are signaling each other through eyes on who's going to talk first to Taehyung about what happened yesterday.

J-hope keep on eyeing Rapmon and mouthed, "You're the leader."

Tae finished his food fast and stood.

"Yah. Taehyung." Rapmon finally spoke.

Taehyung stopped and turned around, didn't speak.

"We, Bangtan..." Rapmon gestured on the remaining members. "need to talk."

"About?"

"You know what is it all about."

Taehyung clenched his jaw. "What do you want to say hyung?"

"What's happening with the both of you? This is so unusual. You barely fight with each other. Seeing you two fighting for a girl... It's.. It's.."

"I thought you said I should fight for the girl I want."