Chapter 6

Suga

Shit.

I hit her. I hit that girl, Jisoo. Is this even my fault, why is she standing so close next to me? It's her fault.

Chill Suga man.

Argh fuck this hand! I have to keep it cool. I can't even look at her. This is fucking awkward. Can we just go home, I wanna fucking sleep.

Wait, did she just sing bogoshipda? What the fuck that's cute.

Okay Yoongi what the fuck is wrong with you, keep that smile off.

I just want this day to be over.

But the hell I feel guilty about that accident with that girl. Aaargh!

 Aaargh!

We're finally done with our Spring Day performance today. I wanna go ho....

Fuck this three dollar chain man. Why the hell my conscience won't leave me.

Okay.

I'll apologize to that girl. Then I can finally clear my mind.

"Hey Yoongi what's wrong with you? Can you just stay in one place? I'm getting dizzy with you walking from here to there." said Rapmon.

"Ha?" I replied. I didn't hear what he said.

I immediately ran from our waiting room and asked the staff regarding where Jisoo's dressing room is. She pointed it out to me.

I knocked but no one's answering.

"Hey, Jisoo, it's Suga of BTS. Can I come in?"

Where the hell is she? Okay... I'll just go in.

Lol her dressing room is messier than u....

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??????"

*bong* a pillow hit my head.

"What the fuck was..." I'm not even finished when a sudden punch on my arm landed on me.

*pak*

"Who are..." I faced her and didn't let her finish.

She's

just

wearing

a

bath

robe

"Omoo! Suga sunbae. I'm sorry I didn't mean...

"Wait!" her eyes widened. "I'm asking you a question, why are you here? Are you a pervert?!"

What the fuck is wrong with this girl.

"Did you just call me a pervert?" I can't believe she just accused me that.

"Then what's the reason you're here then?" she's mad, I can tell.

I let out a big sigh. I can't focus. I hate that I'm stuttering with my words.

"Can you... Can you... get dressed first??"

Her eyes widened more. She immediately ran off and get dressed.

I sat down in the couch while waiting for her. I can feel the heat in my face. Why the hell is it hot in her dressing room? Inkigayo is earning millions yet they can't even buy her another aircon. This is bullshit.

"Yah!" She called my attention.

Yah?! This girl has no respect. I gave her a mad gaze.

Her expression changed. It became softer.

"Yah, sunbae. Will you tell me now the reason you're here."

It's funny that she immediately changed her expression. Is she afraid? This is entertaining.

"I'm here to say... uhm I'm here to..."

"To say what?"

"I'm here to say sorry." I whispered.

"What sunbae? I didn't hear you."

"I'm here to say sorry bye." I rapidly told her. I got up and and immediately left her dressing room.

Author's note:

Hello guys, how's the first interaction with BP x BTS? What are your thoughts? :) Don't worry, there's a lot to come. And when I say a lot, it means A LOT. 

Term:

Sunbae - senior

PS. Give me a follow ;)