Chapter 55

Narration

2weeks later

BTS is on their dorm having rest. It's a gloomy day, perfect for having their mind and body break.

Jin, Rapmon, and Jungkook are in the sala, watching television shows. Jimin is playing his guitar while Taehyung is watching him. J-hope is eating snacks and Suga... he's on his bed doing his favorite thing.

One of their personal assistant entered their dorm.

"Taehyung-ah. You got a mail." She showed the envelope and gave it to him.

He looked directly on the envelope. "Oh? But I did not expect receiving a mail."

"I don't know, it's your name that's written in here."

Taehyung grabbed the envelope.
He read it.

To: Kim Taehyung

"How come there's no name on who's this from?"

He stood and went to his room. He sat on his white sheeted bed. He opened the letter and started reading it.

V sunbae,

Maybe you're wondering about who I am, right?

I actually don't know where to start or what to say. But I'll just write whatever my heart and mind says.

I never thought you'll become my friend. I mean, BTS' V is a big name for pete's sake. I remembered when I first bumped into you when we are taping the Weekly Idol. I stained your white shirt with chocolate. I was so scared that time. I thought you're going to get mad at me because you always have this serious face. But instead of getting mad at me, you caught me from falling on the floor. That's the first time you became my hero. But that's just not it.

You always buy me Yakult.
You always buy me ramyeon.
You always buy me food.
You even buy me soju.

If I were to say all the things you have done for me, I guess a day isn't enough to mention them. But whatever, I'll say them all.

Sunbae... Whenever I am with you, everything seemed lighter.
I forget that I have problems because you always shift my attention into the small things that matter. Small things that can make one smile.
I've always been thankful to you for carrying my heavy world with me. For taking good care of me as if I were some precious rose. For reminding me that there are other things that can make me happy. You are one of the reasons why I still believe in myself, why I still trust in myself. Thank you so much sunbae.

You told me that Jungkook was lucky because he has me. But actually, it is really me that is lucky. Because I found a friend like you that's so rare; a special one.

You also told me that I am so easy to love, that I deserve to receive all the love I've been giving. But sunbae... I think it's you who deserves to receive all the love and care you have given me. I must say that you are one of the most wonderful person I've ever met.

You are not hard to like sunbae. You got every reason to be liked. You are what everyone is looking for.

I will not say sorry 'cause I think it's meaner.
I will just hope.
Hope that the next time we'll meet, you will not see me as Lisa who made you sad.
I want you to see me as plain Lisa who has this annoying laugh. Lisa who is addicted to Yakult.
Lisa who loves eating ramyeon with you.

I know it's not that easy to forgive me. But sunbae, I still want to be your friend. Maybe not now, not tomorrow, not this month, or year? But someday, when everything's okay. I hope we'll bumped into each other again.