Chapter 48

Narration

September 1, Jungkook's birthday

Jungkook invited the Bangtan boys in his house in Busan.

The members traveled from Big Hit to Busan with their company car. They arrived at 10 in the morning.

*ding dong*

The gate opened.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jungkook's eomma!" The members greeted.

"Oh! Good thing you're already here. The foods are all prepared. Come in, come in!" Jungkook's mom said to the Bangtan boys.

"Kookie-ah! Your hyungs are already here!" Jungkook's mom shouted.

They all entered the house.

"Wow. This is the first time I'm going to see Kookie's house." Rapmon said.

"It's very aesthetic."

"I know right."

The house is a combination of modern and antique style. The interior is modern, but some of the furnitures are antique. 

"The birthday boy is here!" J-hope shouted.

"Aye, aye, aye!" They shouted while Jungkook is getting down the stairs.

He shyly smiled. 

"Thank you for coming hyung." 

"Of course, we can't miss this." Jimin replied.

"Kookie is not a baby anymore." J-hope added.

"I'm really not a baby ever since hyung." 

"Aigoo, even though you're 21 now, I can still see you with pacifier."

They all laughed.

"Are you all just going to stand there and let all the flies eat these food for you?" Jungkook's mom said.

They all turned around.

"Yah Bangtan boys let's go and eat Jungkook's eomma's specialties!" Rapmon shouted.