Chapter 23

Narration

"Hi." Taehyung greeted.

" Taehyung greeted

"Taehyung sunbae." Lisa was surprised.

"Missed me?"

"Oohh?"

Taehyung smiled.

He handed the Yakult to Lisa. "It's the last one. I'll just give this to you since I am a person with a soft heart." He tapped it on Lisa's forehead. He's about to leave when he turn around to Lisa again.

"Ohh, you must pay me back."

"Ohh of course sunbae." Lisa was about to get money from her pocket when Taehyung grabbed four large cup noodles.

"Eat ramyeon with me." He told her.

"Ha? Right now?"

"Yes."

"Whe...where?"

"Here."

"In this convenience store? Omo. People might see you eating with me. I don't want to cause trouble to you."

Taehyung thinks for a while. "If you don't want here, then I know a place. Wear your face mask, and wait me outside, I'll just pay for these."

Lisa waited outside.

Taehyung went out with a bag carrying the cup noodles.

"Lisa, follow me." They lowkey run and tried their best to hide their faces.

It started raining when they've arrived at the place Taehyung suggested.

Lisa looked from up to down. It's a three story building painted with reddish brown color. It was dark and gloomy. "Is this an abandoned building?"

"Hmm, yeah? But I'm always here when I'm feeling down because it's quiet and calm. I befriended the one guarding this building."

"Why sunbae..." She looked at him. "Are you down today?"

Why would I when I'm with you. He thought.

"No. You told me you don't want to eat in that convenient store that's why I suggested here. Let's go inside."

They entered the building. Taehyung led the way to a room. He turned on the light. Lisa observed the room. There were old books lying on an antique table. There were also antique lamps, old fashioned chairs, and vintage radio. On the floor lies a wine red colored carpet and a small table.

"I thought this was abandoned. But why is this room looked clean?" Lisa said while observing.

"It's because I'm often here." He said while taking the cup noodles from the bag.

Lisa looked at him.

"Let's eat!"

Lisa come towards the table. "Hmm it smells good. Ooh, why did you buy four ramyeon?"

"Because one ramyeon is never enough. Remember that."

"One ramyeon is never enough." Lisa repeated. "I agree sunbae."

They started eating the ramyeon. "Hmm omygod this is so good!" Lisa approved.

"You can never go wrong with ramyeon." Taehyung added.

Lisa did a thumbs up while slurping the noodles.

"Aishhh are you a kid? Your hair is getting into the noodles!" Taehyung come closer to Lisa and put Lisa's hair in her ears.

Lisa wiped her mouth. "I'm sorry sunbae, I miss eating ramyeon." she giggled.

Taehyung laughed. "Eat more."

"Aaahh!" Lisa's last slurp in ramyeon. "Thank you for the food sunbae. Next time I'll be the one to treat you."

"Next time? So does that mean we'll be meeting again soon?"

"Ooh... I guess so?"

"Good then." he smiled. "Oh, I saw your latest music video. It's good."

"Really?" she laughed. "I can't even watch it."

"Why not?"

"I'm embarrased."

"Why? I can't even take my eyes off of you there."

Lisa looked at him, her eyes widen.

Oh shit.

"You look cute with that cotton candy." He added to lessen the awkwardness.

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Pshhh." Lisa shyly smiled.

"Aren't you going to ask me what's my favorite part?"

"Hmm.. What's your favorite part sunbae?"

He made the V sign.

"Ha?"

"l.o. V. e" he spelled it emphasizing the V.

"Oohh. The love part. It's cool, isn't it?"

"It is. Especially that you made the V sign. It's like you're always calling me whenever I watch it." He teasingly leaned forward to Lisa.

"Wah. We didn't choose the letters. Our choreographer did."

"I don't care, it's still my favorite part." he replied.

Lisa's phone beeped.

"Why is Jungkook texting you?"

Author's note:

Hello! I just want to thank you my readers and co-writers here in wattpad for blessing me with positive feedbacks. :) It really flatters my heart everytime I'm reading your comments. <3 thank you so much! I know I have a lot to improve so please bare with me loves. <3 Keep reading because there's a lot of revelations, twist and turns that is opt to happen between BTS x BP. So pls stay tuned love y'all!