Chapter 7

Narration

After BTS' Inkigayo performance, they head out to their dorm. They ate dinner and took a rest. Jungkook went to their room, sat on the blue colored couch, took out his phone and plugged in his earphones. 

Jin entered the room and called Jungkook but it doesn't seem like he was heard. He quietly tiptoed towards him and then...

"Woaaaaaah what are you watching?" Jin interrupted, whining his windshield laugh.

"Aaaah hyung! Leave me alone!" Jungkook replied.

Suga suddenly came in, Jin run towards him.

"Yoongi, guess what Kookie is watching now." Letting out a windshield laugh again.

"What? Is he influenced by Rapmon? Kookie are you watching porn now?"

"What the heck hyung, I'm not!" Jungkook replied in defense.

"What are you saying? He's watching Blackpink's performances."  Jin said.

"Oooohh our Jungookie is a blink-eu blink-eu?" Suga teased with his killer smirk.

"Aaaah hyung what the hell?!" Jungkoook tried to escape their mocking but it's too late.

"Yah Rapmon, J-hope, Jimin, Taehyung! Kookie is a blink-euuuu!" Suga shouted.

All were laughing and teasing Jungkook.

"What's wrong if Kookie's a blink-eu?" Tae commented that made the boys switch their attention to him.

"Why? Are you also a blink-eu?" Jin said.

"Hyung, what's wrong if I am?"

Jeon Jungkook

Kim Taehyung

are blink-eu

Jeon Jungkook

Kim Taehyung

are blink-eu

the remaining boys laughingly chanted. 

Jungkook's and Tae's faces turned red. In a little while, Tae fake cried.

and suddenly joined the chant, with dab in the end

Jeon Jungkook

Kim Taehyung

are blink-eu

Jeon Jungkook