Where Were You Guys?

Chapter One

It was the first day of school and Stiles had snuck out last night after dad had left, he asked me to go as well but I declined, I woke up this morning to Stiles gently shaking my shoulder, and I sat up. "Morning Sis," He smiled at me.

"Morning Bro," I smiled back at him.

"Get ready okay? I'll drive you to school today," He told me and I nodded, he had left my room as I got dressed (above) and headed downstairs, Making myself a quick piece of toast, when I finished it, Stiles came downstairs smiling.

"Ready?" He asked me.

"Yeah I am," I responded.

"Okay, let's go," He waved for me to follow, and we both got into his jeep and he drove to school, I went in a separate direction from Stiles going to see my best friend Lydia.

Scott

"If you don't believe me about the wolf then you're defiantly not gonna believe that I found the body," I told him.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked excitedly.

"No! I wish! I'm gonna have nightmares for a month," I scoffed at him.

"That is freaking awesome, I mean this is seriously gonna be the best thing since- Since the birth of Lydia Martin," he said looking past me as Lydia and Y/N walked past us.

"Don't you mean your sister?" I mumbled not realizing she was still in ear shot, as I looked back at her, she turns her head to look at me a cute smile appeared on her face before she turned back around and walked into the school, my face turned a light shade of red and Stiles and I headed to class.