Darkness Is Bitter.

Chapter Eight

Scott

"Stiles where is Y/N? The game is about to start and she isn't here." I said looking at him while on the bench.

"I asked dad he hasn't seen her all day. Dude, I think we scarred her." Stiles said as the horn went... I couldn't help but think about Y/N and as we played I kept losing control but just thinking of her calmed me down. Until the end when I ran off. I couldn't breathe, where was she?

"Scott?" I heard being called, it was Allison. I stood in the shower breathing heavily trying to figure it out. And when I felt her touch me I was finally shifted back.

"Allison," I said looking at her and she giggled.

"You scared me." She said and I leaned on her bit.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. I got lightheaded." I whispered

"Probably the adrenaline. You were amazing." She whispered leaning in on me until stiles came running in.

"Scott!.. its Y/N." He said panting, tears in his eyes, blood on his hands and Allison's eyes widened.

Previously

Y/N

The breath ran down my neck and I turned slowly eyes meeting blood red and the deepest voice shook me to my core.

"Do you want the bite- Little One?"

The pet name made me shiver and I gulped looking at the beast.

"Your heart blips with want. Tell me, why do you call yourself pathetic?"

"I-I always have men coming to save the day and i... I hate it." I spoke with a quivered voice.

"You wish for independence? I can give that to you."

It pushed me down and I gasped feeling his claws dig into me. And his growl rumbled through my body, and his canines bared. I looked away and teared up, as he kept puncturing my skin, missing main arteries, but still making me bleed. Then it.. bit me. And I shrieked in absolute pain and then he was... gone. My vision became blurred and the darkness was bitterly painless.

I began wandering the woods in pain and bleeding, considering, after I woke I had no sense of direction, I was lucky enough to see the familiar bright lights of the lacrosse field. "Help.." I whispered stumbling, my voice rasped and got to the edge of the forest seeing no one but two people. The familiar silhouettes of my father, my brother. "Help!" I rasped tears beginning to stream as I landed on my hands and knees as my body gave out on me. "Daddy- Stiley.." I sobbed as I fell on my side, I couldn't move, and that's when I saw Stiles above me, panic was obvious in his body language.

"Dad!! It's Y/N!!" He cried as I felt myself being picked up, I looked to my other side seeing my dad holding me up.

"Daddy.." I rasped.

"Stay awake Y/N! Stiles call 911!" He said and started running with me in his arms. And I saw stiles running to the school on the phone. Everyone was in front of the school and I heard Jackson.

"Y/N?!"

"Everyone move!!" My dad yelled and they all moved my dad crouched down with me in his arms. "The ambulance will be here in a second baby girl, stay awake.." he said looking at me.

"D-Daddy where's Stiley.." I whispered that nickname I haven't used in years. I saw Jackson standing over me, Lydia holding onto his arm. That's when I heard stiles, and then the siren.