Don't Get In My Way.

Chapter Nineteen

When walking into school, I now had all three following me around. Little did I know Derek was planning shit behind my back. I walked into class with Isaac and sat down in front of Scott who tapped my shoulder. "We need to talk." He whispered and I looked at him.

"About.?"

His eyes motioned to Isaac and I sighed nodding. "Okay?"

"Okay," I said and rolled my eyes to the side. That's when stiles burst in and I turned around. I was starting to have a problem with Scott. Even though last night was nice he seemed so distant.. but maybe I was too. oh, how I didn't wanna become insecure over a boy. I've always been soft for him. Tonight I had a plan anyway. To finally answer my questions but that was when I had a vision.

LYDIA!

Scott? What gonna happen to Lydia? I looked down at my hands and closed my eyes. "Answer me," I whispered and I had another vision.

Lydia eating some kind of gooey substance dripping off rock candy, and Derek watching from afar.

That's when I knew I was being lied to. I whispered under my breath. "I know what you're doing," I whispered and he looked at me. My eyes had a low tint of purple.

"I'm just following Derek's orders."

"Yeah and he didn't tell me shit," I said and got up mid-class and walked out. I had a headache breaching and heard Scott come after me but I turned and held my hand up. "I'm fine. Go back to class, I just have a headache." I said and he bit his lip and nodded.

****

In economics, I sat next to Lydia and was writing in my Book Of Mischief about the Kanima, but there were a few words I couldn't decipher, I knew Lydia could but I didn't wanna drag her in quite yet. I saw her go up but- I had, a vision? This was different, felt like my body shook, and  I couldn't even tell if this was a vision or reality. Because when I looked at the board I saw Lydia crying and writing words backwards, but someone standing in her ear and whispering and he shot his head to look at me, it was Peter, I flinched, and suddenly he pulled me from my seat and said.

"Get in my way kitten, and I'll destroy what you love."

And suddenly I shot up from my desk to a standing position, and they all looked at me, I stood straight across from Lydia, as we stared at each other. I slowly moved to sit. And looked down at the book.

When I walked into chemistry and saw Scott with Lydia and Stiles, I saw Erica immediately and sat next to Allison. When class started Scott was paired with Erica and Id be lying if I didn't keep my gaze on them completely. Until I felt someone grab my hand and I looked seeing Isaac holding my hand. I glanced back to Scott who was now looking at us.

"Please don't hurt her Isaac.?" I said looking at him and he sighed.

"I don't want to, but I have to." He said smiling and his hand drifted up my arm slowly I quickly turned to make my mixture and he chuckled pushing my hair back and that's when I saw Erica aggressively grabbing Scott's hair I went to move but Mr. Harris rang the bell and Isaac stood up walking to Stiles, and I got someone random, I saw how my mixture formed a crystal, and then I looked forward to seeing Lydia, and I looked at the window seeing Derek outside, I softly looked down and sighed audibly. That's when I saw Isaac giving Lydia the candy, and as she was about to slip it into her mouth, Scott stood up abruptly.

"LYDIA!"

She looked at him confused. "What?" She mumbled and he looked around and at me. Sitting back down.