Be Careful What You Wish For.

Chapter Seven

I was sitting in my room wearing my satin Pajamas. (Above) Hair up in a messy bun. I was smiling softly on my laptop, reading a book there, about my favourite character from a show called 'Teen Fox.' and heard running and yelling, the two boys, acting like crazy people, stood up and walked out and look out my door into the hallway, walked to my brother's room and opened the door.

"Will you two stop!" I yelled and they looked at me standing still. "When will the pizza get here Stiles," I said and he grabbed his phone looking.

"15 minutes why." He mumbled and held my hands up in an irritating motion.

"I'm Hungry." I said in a 'duh' tone and he nodded.

"Makes.. sense.." he said and Scott smiled at me.

"Nice Pjs." He said and looked down at them.

"Thank you," I said and rolling my shoulders sassily but with an obvious smirk on my face. I still wore the necklace Derek gave to me, loved it, and planned on keeping it on, along with the flower but that was in my room. Considering it keeps me safe. "So, you playing on Saturday?" I asked and gulped.

"Derek.. told me not to." He said and looked him up and down, uncertainty in his stance, hands fiddling with the hem of his shirt. Eyebrows knitted together. I huffed. I walked into the room and pushed my fingers against his frontal sinus bone.

"Don't push your eyebrows together you'll get wrinkles... I think you should play, considering I can tell you to want to. And.. that Allison girl seems to like you." I said and his face contorted into one of confusion.

"What do you mean?" He asked and chuckled.

"She likes you, so don't fuck up, that's what I'm saying," I said turning away and rubbing my arm. "Besides, impressing a girl, gets the girl.. most of the time," I said walking out of the room and pulling the door shut until heard the soft click of the knob. I let out a huff, my jealous meter full. I walked downstairs and waited for the pizza.

Scott

"I don't understand, how can all these guys get her attention but not me?" I complained and stiles grunted.

"Maybe you're not her type." He said and I looked at him, hurt un my expression.

"I-I'm not?" I whined.

"I'm kidding, Y/N has a lot of types, aka, none at all." He said walking over and getting on the bed putting his laptop in his lap. "I mean hell, look at who she been interested in, Jackson, someone else can't mention or she'd gut me alive and... Derek." He said quickly but nonchalantly. As if my hearing it wouldn't make me angry.

"She.. is into Derek?!?" I whisper yelled.

"I've heard him come over a few times I admit I've eavesdropped." He said.

"What did they do.." mumbled my heart dropping.

"Nothing. They talk and shit, but to be honest, it's different. Very different with him, I don't think she completely trusts him, considering how she can read people so easily.." he hummed and I laid back.

"I like her Dude."

"Fight for it." Stiles looked at me. And I gulped. "You think she wants you to go to the game for Allison? That's hilarious. She wants you to go because she wants to see you there. Plus there's the chance to take her out after considering. you took Allison to that party that she refused to go to after finding out you were taking Allison. So you need redemption!" He said slapping my leg as he got up. "Let's go downstairs for pizza." He said and we both headed downstairs.