Bonding Near Death.

Chapter Eleven

I already wasn't great. I walked to my car in an empty parking lot when I heard growling, I turned to see nothing but darkness.

"Derek?" I asked and took a step back. "Derek?" I said my voice quivering. It walked out,- the alpha but instead of running, I stilled. "Alpha.." I whispered and it walked over. "I am not scared of you," I said and it walked to me, tracing a spiral on the ground. I reached forward to touch it, and my fingers only grazed it before it ran, I gasped and the flash happened. A vision. Flames, and more flames. I then looked around. I got back in my car and gulped.

I drove back home and walked inside. "Flames, flames," I whispered and then I thought. "The-" I turned seeing Derek. "Oh fuck!" I yelled and Derek laughed.

"Sorry." He said. "What are you mumbling about?" He asked and I sighed.

"The alpha, it saw me," I said googling up, the spiral symbol meaning and when it popped up. "The spiral is an ancient symbol for.. revenge," I said and I looked at Derek. "It wants revenge, but all I saw was the fire," I said and Derek shook his head.

"What? What do you mean?" He asked.

"I touched him. My vision was fire.." I said. "That's it," I said and Derek sat on my bed.

"You think it could be... the fire." He said and I sighed.

"Maybe... I mean were any... bodies recovered?" I asked and Derek shook his head. "So what if someone got out but hasn't come out of hiding till now.?" I asked and he bit his lip laying back on my bed and rubbing his head, I moved and sat next to him. "Talk to me," I whispered.

"I was training Scott and you called him.. it got him 'killed' so... I broke his phone." He said and I laughed.

"Derek.." I said slapping my hand on his chest lightly. "That's mean," I said and Derek shrugged slightly.

"Well, it's true." He said. "But.. it's not just that. I've been stressed.. and well.." he sat up a bit looking at me and he pounced on me pushing my own. "And it is fun to help someone other than a whiny Scott with their abilities." He said looking down at me.

"You might wanna be careful about what you wish for. I can do some damage." I whispered looking up at him and he chuckled.

"You sure, I might be too quick for you." He said and I quickly flipped us over and I was now on him.

"Yeah okay? Last I checked, I'm a tad bit quicker." I said slipping off him and he sat up smiling. "I can't though," I said suddenly getting cold feet. "I have homework to do, and school tomorrow, but I can promise.. in a few days.. not tomorrow because I have a feeling your help-" I was cut off by him turning me around, and his lips being pressed into mine. My heart sank as his lips move on mine, I'd be lying if I said I didn't kiss back at first, cause I did. After a moment of our kiss, I pulled away... he looked at me, and I took a step back.

"Hey I-I'm sorry." He said and I held my hand up.

"Don't be. I just wasn't prepared." I said looking up at him and he bit his lip gently and touched my cheek.

You care about Derek. More than Scott though?

I looked at him and I bit my lip as he leaned down kissing my lips again I slowly kissed him again but that's when I saw, the vision and I pulled away. "Hey Derek," I whispered and he nodded looking at me. "I have school," I whispered and he chuckled. "Plus I think I need some time to process.." I gulped and he nodded softly.