Neutral.

Chapter Seventeen

I laid in bed that night, unable to sleep, I sat up and I groaned.

"What is it?!" I whisper and yelled and it was silent. "What do you want? I'm laying here awake for a reason." I said throwing my blanket to the side and walking to my vanity. That's when my phone started to ring, I picked it up answering.

"We need your help," Derek said and I looked at the time.

"It's 1 am, Derek. What could you possibly need."

"Shut up, you sound wide awake."

"Touché." I sighed. "I'll be over in a moment," I said and hung up, I got dressed and ran walked out my door, and left.

When I walked down the stairs I saw Isaac and Derek, Derek looked irritated, while Isaac looked like he was traumatized. "Isaac, our help has come," Derek said and I strutted over.

"What happened?"

"I didn't do it I swear Y/N." Isaac stood up walking to me, tears in his eyes. "Please you need to believe me." He said and grabbed hands and gripped them back as a vision set in. I watched Mr. Lahey die, but I didn't see who did it, except for the silhouette.. when I came back I looked at Isaac.

"It's okay Isaac. I know you didn't do it." I said and Isaac looked at me confused.

"Did you see who killed him?" Derek asked.

"No, but it wasn't Isaac," I said pulling Isaac into a hug he hugged me back tightly. "Derek do you know what Isaac has been going through.?" I asked and Derek nodded.

"Yes, his dad beats him."

"No, Derek, it's more than just that," I said and Isaac sighed as he hugged me.

****

While at school Derek was texting me about last night, and what I showed him. I couldn't help but feel bad for Isaac, except, he hasn't left my side, even walking through the halls in school, people looked confused and most of all Scott did.. but he didn't say anything about it, but when their practice came Isaac walked away and I walked through the hall seeing Lydia walk in with Allison, everyone stopped so did I, except I ran over and smiling.

"Lyyyydss!" I yelled and she looked at me smiling, I boosted her mood, and I hugged her. I then grabbed the girl's hands and pulled them along.

****

I sat in Chemistry excessively groaning, hearing my brother's conversation with Scott. But as they did the PA kicked in, and the secretaries voice came through.

"Y/N Stilinski come to the principal's office, please. Y/N Stilinski principals office." I quickly gathered my shit and got up.

"See ya harris," I said and left. As I sat in the chair waiting I saw my two favourite boys running down. Scott sat next to me and gripped my hand and I smiled wide.

"Why were you with Isaac."

"Um.." I mumbled looking down and he furrowed his eyebrows. Stiles shushed us.