Jealous much?

Chapter Four

Scott

In the car Y/N seemed off, I mean she said didn't sleep well last night.

"Where did you get that?" I pointed at the necklace she was playing with, I wasn't feeling good.

"Derek, he gave it to me, he said it would protect me in the woods." She said and I held back the urge to growl.

"You seem to be thinking about Derek a lot," I said and she glared at me, then looked out the window. "Jackson too," I growled this time and she looked kinda shocked.

"Jackson is my friend.. and I just met Derek, so stop and be quiet." She said sassily to me. I huffed looking forward.

"I hate it," I said

"Excuse me?" Y/N mumbled.

"Your necklace. I hate it." I said bluntly.

"That's just rude," Stiles said suddenly.

"No it's- I mean I think it's what is making me feel sick. Can it open?" I said.

"Yeah- there's a flower in it." She said and took it out. It was purple.

"What's it called."

"Wolfsbane." She said and I looked at Stiles.

He mouthed 'wolf' and I nodded and Y/N looked confused. I nodded at her and she gasped.

"MY PURSE!"

"What about it?" Stiles said.

"I left it with Derek.." she sighed and I chuckled.

"Let's go see your boyfriend," I said and I got smacked in the Shoulder.

"No, leave it. I have my phone so it's fine. I'll get it at a different time." She said. "Jealous much..?" She mumbled under her breath, and we got to Stiles' house and y/n jumped out as fast as possible.

Y/N

I was in my room eating leftover pizza, in my Pjs when I heard a knock. I got up opening my door and no one was there, I remembered I was home alone and got scared, looking down the hall, seeing nothing, yet there it was again. I looked behind me seeing a figure at my window. I looked closer, seeing that it was Derek, and I walked over and opened the window, he climbed in. And he towered over me in height.

"How do you know where I live?" I asked. "And you could have used the front door!"

"I looked in your wallet, you had a lost thing in there... Here.." He mumbled and I looked at what he was holding. It was my purse. I smiled taking it. "And I saw the sheriff's cruiser in the driveway and... Got a little nervous—"

"Oh... My father is the sheriff... Well, Thank you.." I mumbled looking up at him.

"It looks nice on you." He gently touched the necklace and I felt my cheeks get hot.