Always Loved.

Chapter Fifteen

Scott

'There are others that can help me get what I want Scott... more innocent, and far more vulnerable, one that is far more welcoming of me.'

'I want to understand Scott.'

Y/N

"Call it again!" I said thrashing through my room and searching for my phone.

"Scott- so what you lost your phone! Get a new one." Stiles said and I looked at him.

"I can't afford a new one and I can't do this alone."

"Well, A) you aren't alone you have me! And if you wanna help Y/N don't you think telling her is best? She is a witch. B) didn't you say Derek ran into gunfire? That sounds pretty dead to me." Stiles sighed.

"They won't kill him, they're using him to get to the alpha."

"Then let, them use Derek to get to Peter, problem solved."

"Not if Peter is going after Y/N to get to Derek! I can't protect her on my own." I was so frustrated

Y/N

I walked threw the mall carrying my book with me. The formal was tonight. Jackson taking Allison, and Lydia is taking some jock. I- was going Stag.

I stood on the escalator with Allison and Lydia. "Smile you two, I'm buying you guys dresses," Lydia said and I and Allison looked at each other smirking.

"That's a lot to ask, but-"

"Not as much as we're gonna ask." Allison finished my sentence.

"What?" Lydia mumbled.

"You're gonna cancel on whatever stupid jock you said yes to and you're gonna go with someone else," Allison said.

"Who?" Lydia mumbled and I grabbed her shoulders turning her to face my brother.

"Him," I whispered, and of course, he does the most idiotic thing and sprays perfume on his face and starts hacking. I sighed softly.

"Your brother?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yup. Also, don't frown Lydia, someone could be falling in love with your smile." I said instantly she grabbed him and used him as a dress rack.

As I looked at dresses I felt a familiar aura stepping into mine. I turned to see Peter.

"Not that one Y/N." He said and I tensed, this was intrusive.

"P-Peter this is a bit intrusive," I said looking around.

"Ah-ah. Let me help." He said holding up my hand and grabbing a dress. "With your skin tone, this colour will fit nicely." He said and that was when I heard over the P.A. that MY car was being towed away. I looked at Peter.

"That's my car," I said and pulled my hand away. "Thank you, Peter, but I need my car," I said and ran off.

When I came back I looked at the dress Peter had recommended for me and I picked it up. I smiled and choose that dress.