Sweater and Jealousy.

Chapter Two

I stood at my locker. Late for class per usual, and I heard talking. Fuckin shit— it's The Principle. I turned and sped to my class walking in the teacher stopped and I sat in front of Scott. "Y/N—" I shushed him.

I pointed to the door and the principal walked in, I smiled at the teacher to keep it on the low and he rolled his eyes at me. The girl moved and walked behind Scott and sat down, I glanced behind me and saw Scott handing her a pen, and Stiles was watching too. I huffed and looked forward, new meat I guess, and Stiles huffed after me, looking at Scott rubbing my arm. Hes known about my crush on Scott since the day it started and knows I've been waiting for him to ask me out, for YEARS. But at this point. I've given up the hope I had.

"As you should!" Yelled Lydia Martin, my best friend. "Hes obviously blind!" She said and I huffed sitting on the bleachers with the new girl and her. "I mean.. look how lame he looks too," Lydia said and Scott seemed annoyed with something.

"Not lame Lydia.. hes.. a lot more.." I sighed and she huffed.

"Get someone like Jackson. Hes perfect." She said looking at me and I huffed shaking my head.

"I'd rather kill my brother and go to jail," I said and Stiles turned around obviously hearing me.

"What—" He sounded offended but I cut him off.

"Shut up, I don't mean it!" I yelled and he smiled a little, amused, and nodded turning back around, I heard a chuckle from Scott.

I stood up and went down sitting next to stiles.

"I'm cold.." I said and stiles looked around but I felt something touching my shoulder. I looked over seeing Scott Handing me his McCall sweater and I smiled putting it on.

"Thanks," I said looking down and Scott went out to play again, Jackson had come over sitting next to me and wrapping his arm around me and Stiles rolled his eyes.

Allison saw this furrowing her eyebrows. "Isn't that your boyfriend, wrapping his arm around Y/N.." she asked looking at Lydia who nodded.

"They're like, best friends, so I have no worries, plus, Y/N's in love," Lydia said.