Parent Teacher Conference.

Chapter Ten

I sat in the car the next night with my dad and brother, stiles handing me my food. "Where are my curly fries?" Dad asked.

"You aren't supposed to have curly fries," I explained and my dad looked at me

"I'm carrying a lethal weapon. If I want the curly fries, I will have the curly fries." Dad said.

"If you think adding contractions in your sentence, you. Are. Wrong." Stiles said and I giggled. That's when the police radio came on.

"Unit one do you copy?" Stiles reached for it and dad slapped his hand and I laughed. Dad picked it up

"Unit one copy," Dad said and I listened.

"Got a report on a possible 1-87."

And I and stiles jump saying. "A murder?!" At the same time. Dad drove us there and I saw Jackson. Stiles was about to get out. And dad stopped him.

"Stay here, both of you." He said and I flinched wanting to get out. When dad stepped out I did too, listening.

"Why can't I go home!!" Jackson yelled. "What part of I'm fine can't you understand?!" He seethed at my father.

"Look I understand."

"No, you don't! Which I do understand since it's a pretty basic concept to grasp for a minimum wage rent a cop like you, I WANT TO GO HOME!!" Jackson said.

"JACKSON!" I yelled and they looked at me, Jackson looked surprised to see me, and I walked over grabbing his jacket. "Sit down. And stop talking to my father with the lack of respect that he doesn't deserve, and start showing him, your ultimate respect, immediately." I growled. and he looked at me and slowly sat down on the back of the ambulance with Lydia, looking down and mumbling.

"I'm sorry.." he whispered and my dad looked at me.

When I looked at him I saw something above me. I saw Derek and Scott, and Scott gave me a small wave.

****

I pulled up to Allison's place, going to pick her up for school, I tapped my fingers on the wheel and she got in. "Hey, there birthday girl!" I said and she sighed and that's when I saw her necklace. I guess I was staring at it and waving her hand. I shook my head. "I-'m sorry, I've seen that necklace before." I choked.

"Really? Kate said it was a family heirloom. So I'm surprised you'd seen it." She said looking at me.

"I don't know. maybe it was just one similar.." I said shaking my head. "It's super pretty tho, just caught me off guard," I said and she chuckled.

"I know right? What does it look like to you."

"A wolf terrorizing a village," I said and she looked at it.

"Huh.. you're right." She said.

"Yknow not all wolves are bad," I said and she looked at me. "They're very nice creatures.. like dogs but if hurt they may attack.. but that's why we shouldn't hurt them," I said and she hummed.

"Sounds like you know from experience." She said and I looked at her.

"I like wolves," I said and smiled.

****

While sitting in first class the spot next to me was empty, Jackson was gone but halfway through the beginning of class, he came walking in and I looked at him sliding closer and when harris was gone I leaned in. "You okay?" I asked him and he looked at me gulping. I slipped my hand over and into his hand and his face started to turn red.