Make Him Work For It.

Chapter Twelve

I watched Stiles run down the stairs and fly into the kitchen, and I heard a familiar clanking sound, I stood up and saw him jogging to the door, I walked behind him as he grabbed the handle and I reached into his bag pulling out a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Seriously? Jack? For what?" I asked and he nearly shrieked when I spoke he turned to me ripping it out of my hand.

"None of-" I cut him off straight away.

"It'll be Dad's business if you don't tell me," I said crossing my arms and he sighed.

"I'm going to Scotts and we're getting drunk since you broke his poor little heart saying you need space." He said leaning on the door and I sighed.

"Yeah well, I still need more. I'm staying home tomorrow." I said and Stiles shook his head.

"No you're not, it's the full moon and I don't think I want a murderous witch at home alone." Stiles spat and I chuckled.

"Go get drunk," I said and he smiled.

"Affirmative." He said and I closed the door behind him, locking it and let out a shaky breath.

****

That next morning. I was walking through the hall with Lydia. "I think I'm gonna give him a chance," I said and Lydia gawked.

"He locked us in a classroom and left us for dead." She said. "And your gonna forgive him this early.?" She asked in disbelief. I looked down empathetically. I felt bad, especially about my brother and him getting drunk because of me. "Make him work for it. You at least deserve that." She said flicking her hair and I nodded.

"Okay, okay.. I'll make him work for it," I said walking into Harris' class for my test, I sat in the front and I saw a figure stand in front of me. I looked up seeing Scott.

"Y/N.." he mumbled and I looked away as Harris told him to get a spot. I heard him sigh and I started with my test. I was writing and answering fine when Scott got up abruptly and ran out of the Classroom. I watched, my brother followed him soon after and I was itching in my seat to follow.

Make him work for it.

I simply looked back down and saw a tear I didn't realize I had until it fell on my paper. Making the paper turn gray with dampness. I touched my cheek and felt the tears and I heard from beside me-

"Y/N you okay?" Allison whispered and I looked to the side shaking my head, don't look at me.

"I'm okay.. let's just finish this test," I said and heard her hum an okay.

****

Later I was at lunch, sitting with Allison and Jackson, Jackson had his arm around me.

"Jackson, you don't think I made a mistake? Taking space from Scott, I mean."

Make him work for it.

"I think hes getting everything he deserves. He deserves to wait for you to be ready, he deserves, not to be your friend for a while, considering, you were already hurt and begged him not to go, but he still left and locked us up." He grabbed my hand and I gulped smiling, he made me feel much better.