My Boy from The City! - Chapter 3

Greyson's POV

huh? I've been looking for a George that wears blue n white sleeves and converse here in this airport but I cant find that George! can this day can get any worse?!

so, almost 1 hour passed and i cant still find that George! where the heck he is?! I made my walk faster and looks everywhere! left right left right front back front back......

then suddenly, I bumped to someone! shit im so embarassed......

Me: oh! sorry! im very sorry! i was just--

??:No, no it's ok... im the one who needs to apologize. i was just really late in fetching our new guest.

oh men...... i'm BLUSHING?! i have never felt this before! i felt that it was just us, bumped to each other, i felt that we were in a paradise! she's so pretty! its just seconds since we bumped and i fell in love with her? im loving this country... thanks mom and dad!!

??: uhmmmm.... hey! are you still there?

Me: oh! yes yes.... i am still here, with you.. ;-)

??: psshh.... by the way, what's your name?

Me: Oh, its.. its...

??: its?

oh my! im totally in love! i cant even say my own name! all is can hear and see is her pretty face and sweet voice!

Me: its.. Im... Im... Im Greyson, Greyson Micheal Chance! im new here and im moving out. actually im waiting for someone, it is almost half an hour waiting for that "George" boy....

??: **shocked & speechless**

Me: whats the problem, pretty girl?

??: You're Greyson? Greyson Micheal Chance?!

Me: Yes, im Greyson Micheal Chance......**confused**

??: Gosh! oh so you're Greyson... Im Georginamana McKessie, George for short! Im was about to fetch you, and im so so so so sorry that im late... Im really sorry....**holds my hand**

she,she, she's George?! oh men, i thought shes a boy! and and... George is holding my hand! her hand is so soft and pure! i wish this holding hands last forever.....

Me: its ok, George! :-)

George: oh im glad its ok.. May i help you with your luggage? i see very tired of finding me.

Me: uhh... ok! thanks! youre such a nice girl..

George: tnx... so lets go? the cab is waiting outside... and we have an hour to travel in our house where you'll stay.

Me: ok, sure...

gosh im still blushing..... glad she didnt noticed. She's so nice!

while we were in the cab, we talked about everything about each other. Like our parents, school that we are going to, our bestfriends, classmates,teachers and our favorites. We have a lot in common!

I think i already found my ideal girl, George doesent have any make-up, shes very damn honest, and shes happy to be her!