My Boy from the City! - Chapter 15

Greyson's POV

finally home in TENESSEE! i immedaitely checked out twitter while we were inside the cab. i saw george's new account tweets..

@TheGeorgeMcKessie:  moved out with my boyfriend, @ReganYoung.... je t'aime

@TheGeorgeMcKessie:  strolling around Paris with @ReganYoung :-)

@TheGeorgeMcKessie: i love you @ReganYoung :-*

@TheGeorgeMcKessie:  Moving on is hard.... But loving again is easy @ReganYoung

@TheGeorgeMcKessie: going to Eiffel Tower for a dinner date with my @ReganYoung

@TheGeorgeMcKessie: going back to muh hometown with @ReganYoung #Tenessee

George and Regan rode on other cab.... they're ahead of us... they're having FUN as always....

George's POV

here we are Regan.... hi again...TENESSEE! we passed the school lake... wow, they named the lake after me? gosh im a superstar! im really having fun with Regan i dont want to lose anyone anymore... finally.. we arrived my old house...

i can see my brothers tlaking to my picture.. hahaha theyre crazy..

here we go george!

i knocked the door of our house... harry opened it

Harry: GHOST!!

Me: shit, bro, its me, George! im alive!

BROS: George? George!!!!!

they all hug me so tight like they dont like to let go of me.. i told everything to them from t=what happened at Odyssey from now. i forgave Greyson a lont time already.. ive moved on too... i was laughing when they said that they tought im dead... ahahahahah.. they also said that Taylor came to my Death Anniversary and gave her glittery guitar.... i really love Taylor Swift!

Greyson & my old bffs leaved after they had breakfast..... me and Regan went to my room and rocked out "You Belong With me" song by using Taylor's guitar. we celebrated and celebrated... Me and Regan went to Odyssey and bought T's new album.. i want that!! i saw also Greyson and Lorraine buying JBieber's new album, Lorraine is a Belieber you know! me and Lorraine were talking and also Regan and Greyson. while we were chatting.. i saw the blondie girl again, she was about to shoot me using the gun... but unluckily.... Greyson saved me... Greyson died because of me... i cried as he lies in the floor, Lorraine went after the blondie girl whose name was Bella... Bella was immediately arrested.... ias i watch Greyson losing his life.. i whispered to him that I love him, very much, i kissed him.. but that kiss was his last....

the next day, his body was sent to Oklahoma and his funeral happened there.... we prayed for him... Taylor Swift was there,too, she was sitting beside me, confronting me. i cried an ocean.

TMS decided to change the school lake's name into George McKessie-Greyson Chance lake with our statue there.

we will miss you Greyson.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to all readers..... this is only a FICTION... this did not happen in real world, okay? greyson's not dead! he's alive!...FAN FICTION ONLY