My Boy from the City! - Chapter 7

Greyson's POV

after we ate dinner at George's fav Donut Parlor together with my new friends, me and Georgie went to the central park's playground swing. We both sat on the 2 swings, alone.....

Me: George.... why are you so nice to me? we just met yesterday and we feel like bestfriends already..

George: Psshhh..... I'm nice to all people you know. And youre a newbie here in Tennessee it is just my way of welcoming you to this Tennessee. So, what did your first day of school turned out?

Me: it was good.. i met new friends,meanies and...

George: and?

Me: we are together the whole day....

George: What?!

Me: im happy that we are together the whole day! you are the best bestfriend ever. I think i dont wanna leave this country anymore. Hey, promise me that you will never leave me,ok?

George: Yah.. I promise!

after an hour, we went home already. George's brother are already sleeping upstairs. Me and my Georgie finished all of our assignments and projects that night. Gosh, its first day of school and we have tons of assignments! but the day was fun though!

George's POV

we really have a lot of homeworks to do. we finished all exactly 11:49 PM. gosh, we need to sleep early for tomorrow! so, before we went to our own room, greygrey and me said Good Night to each other. i think we'll make a nice chemistry.... XD

Many days,weeks and months passed, me and Greygrey became really great bestfriends ang also with his new friends in school. He's the best person that I know..

I got straight A grade! and also with greygrey and our friends. Our teachers said that our group is the most intelligent group EVER... i was flattered though...

my brothers enrolled us on a tutorial center after school because this school year, we really got alot of projects and homeworks.

IN THE TUTORIAL CENTER

we sat together in a study table with a teacher named Ms. Quntaile, she's a very nice teacher, better than our shool teachers. we are really having fun studying there. our homeworks and projects were done in no time. My brothers said they will fetch us on 6pm. now, it's 5pm. we finished too fast. this is the tutorial center where my bros studied too when they were in middle school. suddenly, i saw old twin friends....

Me: Hey Regan n Henri! whats up? long time no see! do you still remember me?

Regan: umm... who are you?

Henri: hey Regan, mom said not to talk to strangers...

DAMN! they call me "Stranger"? shit! we've been bestfriends since we were little. we got apart when we were going to elementary. this twins are my first bestfriends! they went to Cyrus Elementary School & Middle School.they're protective to me TOO!

Me: hey guys, you cant remember me? Its me, George! your childhood bestfriend and neighbor!

RH: Baby girl?! its you! oh my god! youre so tall! **hugs me**

Regan: but! we're still taller than you!

Henri: you're so pretty, George! we've missed you very much! i thought we'll never see each other again!

Me: I've missed you too! i ve been searching for your twitter but i cant find it! so, youre studying here too?

Regan: yah.. our mom just enrolled us here!

Henri: and we are damn lucky that youre studying here too!

Regan: so, youre here alone? can you join us for us a lil snack?

Me: im so sorry... i cant! my bros will fetch us!

Henri: "US"? what do you mean? so youre not alone?

Me: yes! you heard that right! im here with greygrey!he's our new housemate! he moved in with us!

gosh! Regan and Henri looks shocked and heartbroken!

i know that they really like me since we were little, they send me love notes,chocolates and flowers... they always ask me to be their girlfriend.... they fight each other about who is the right one will be my boyfriend... hahaha their crazy, you know!

i dont want them to know that i like greygrey, im sure that they will be heartbroken and hurt.. i dont want them to be hurt, theyre still my bestfriends!

how should i control my feelings for greygrey? If i say that i dont like Greygrey, they will continue to hope that one of them will be my boyfriend. i dont really want to hurt them I love my Bestfriends and i also love Greyson.....'

what shall i do?!