My Boy from the City! - Chapter 11

Greyson's POV

her brothers arrived! and i know they saw the whole thing.

Zayne immediately push George inside the car in the backseat, and Niall gave me a you-ride-or-what? look.... i also took the backseat with Harry and Liam between us. what will just they say to me? i dont want to be beaten up!

i know that theyre over-protective bros to George but I LOVE GEORGE!

we finally went home, they dumped me and George in the sofa while the 5 bros are standing infront us...

George: im,,, im sorry... we were just---

Me: its my fault! its not hers, i suddenly kissed her coz... i love her...

5 BROS: **speechless**

George: umm... youre not gonna say anything?

Louis: Greyson, George....

Harry: you guys are so awesome!!

they called us AWESOME? woah...

Niall: your love story is the best!

Liam: we thought you will really dislike grey forever!

Zayne: you really proven that you love each other.....:-)

Harry: we knew from the start that you really like each other but you were afraid of us....

Niall: we only treated you (to me) that way to test if you really love our lil sis!

Louis: we have all girlfriends and we understand your situation, you lil lovebirds!

Liam: therefore, we accept you Greyson, as our brother-in-law-to-be,.....

Zayne: i wish i had the love story of greyson and sis....

5 BROS: so... good luck! we're gonna go to our gf's and be storytelling your story to them... XD bye guys!

George's POV

so.. thats it? oh gosh! this is the first time i saw my bros being not-so-protective to me! i love you bros!!