My Boy from the City! - Chapter 14

Greyson's POV

i talked to everyone George know, but they didnt also see her. after a year, we already accepted that

George is already dead.

Me, our friends, teachers,brothers cried everyday.. no one cant move on what happened. we did our best to find her, but still no sign of her. everyone loved george.... i forced my self to move on, so, Lorraine bacame my NEW girlfriend. all of us forced to move on with that, every day, we send our prayers to our angel.

MIDDLE SCHOOL GRADUATION

it was our graduation day... our Valedictorian was supposed to be George, everyone prayed for her, the McKessie brother accepted her diploma, medals and extra-curricular awards. i was the Saludictorian, and our friends got the honors. even we have graduated already we still miss George.

the Middle School decided to make the name of the school lake named after George, the George McKessie Lake. for the whole record of the TMS, George has the highest grade, she is the best student the school ever had. it was SEPTEMBER again, we celebrated her death anniversary in the lake, flying white balloons.. Taylor Swift knew about her, so Taylor becaome a guest in her death anniversary. George's birthday is supossed the next day of her death.

OCTOBER

Elisa, Lorraine, Jacob, Andy and me went to Starbucks... avoiding to order Geerge's fav, the Vanilla Latte. the cashier call out my name and wh=ent there immediately to get our orders. i was distributing the drinks when i saw a little airport ticket and a paper. it says that we won an trip for 5 to Paris! we were so happy! the next day, we immediately went to the city of Love, Paris. George and I used to want to got there when we get old. we really miss her.

here we are, PARIS! first we went to the mainland, we say a lot of statues, churches and other artifacts. Elisa and Lorraine got crazy for Chanel and Louis Vitton shops.... the group decided to rest in the hotel but i insisted we stay for a while to visit Eiffel Tower. We went to the top on the tower and took some pictures. we didnt know that we can have a dinner there! there were also couples with us, having dinner to... the chairs were only 4 so i decided to get one from the other tables. i asked a couple who has the same age as me that has an extra chair. i asked them if i can have one, the boy agreed, while her gf isnt answering, i guess shes too shy....

while we were having dinner, i can feel that couple is familiar... VERY familiar....

i think the couple is finished eating already, they stood up and talked while staring PARIS... they were having fun, i remember me and george.... Lorraine and me also joined the couple, we wnet close to them, iwas closer to the girl. they were laughing and joking around suddenly, the camera of the girl fell and was about to fall down the tower, luckily, i catched it!

Girl: oh! merci! desole! im so clumsy! im really desole...

Boy: thank you Monsieur!

** all are speechless **

Me: George McKessia? Regan Young?

they're together? after all of the things we've done for her, shes just here?

George: oh.. its you....

Regan: hey bro... i told, if you let her fall down, i'd catch her... immediately... so, here's the story(while wrapping his left hand on george's left hip) after what happened to you,her and that blondie girl in Odyssey, she ran to me.crying for help.. i helped her, and as i said... i CATCHED her.... and, we moved out here in Paris! so.... what's up with you, grey?

i was shocked, deep inside of me, i was crying an ocean.... speechless

Lorraine: well, me and grey are together already..... (giving me a you-lied-to-us look)

George: great, great news! well, good luck....

George didnt say anything about what happened in Odyssey....

i told the truth to my friends and they were happy to know that george was still arrived. Regan,George, me and the group went back together in Tennessee to suprise George's brothers...

while were in the plane, i was really jealous when they kissed, tickling each other, talking,holding hands and having FUN

L-lorraine M-me

L : someones getting jelly...

M: huh? no! im, im not jelly!

L: youre jelly! hahahaha

M: im not! im not!

L: hahaha ok sweety......

gosh.. im getting really jelly.... theyre just so damn sweet.. i was supossed with George now!