My Boy from the City! - Chapter 12

George's POV

we were still silent... shocked and suprised what just my bros said about me and greygrey....

after 20 mins... we looked at each other, smiling so big...

we were jumping,smiling and going crazy inside the house! we were damn happy! happy till the end of the world....

when we got upstairs, we played MarioKart.... god he's great in this game! we had 9 rounds, i have 3 wins and 6 loses.....

after that we got sleepy, we exange good nights and kissed in the hallway.... that was so romantic, just what i see in movies!

i can still remember my bros said...... i have the best bros ever!!

NEXT DAY (SATURDAY)

Greyson's POV

it was saturday... me and my gf (Georgie of course!) went to a breakfast date at Roger's, they have a breakfast buffet every saturday, they have the best bacon and scrambled eggs!

after that, we went shopping... she treated me new pairs of converse! gosh i really love my girl! we went to TimeZone and played that laserbeam fight thingy, and we won! we brought home a free Round Trip for 4 in Paris as a prize from TimeZone!

we were about to go in our next destination, when we suddenly met the Young twins, Regan and Henri..they saw us holding hands while holding alot of shopping bags and starbuck Vanilla Latte. George talked to them and said to them about our new relationship, and also, what her bros said last night. the Young twins tried to be happy for us. but before we left, me and the twins got some private conversation leaving George in Forever 21.

R - Regan H- Henri G- Greyson

R- hey, if you ever hurt our baby girl.. we'll beat you up till death!

H- grey, we give you the chance of being her bf, but once you leave her, one of us will catch her, understood?

G- yeah.. yes! i promise not to hurt her EVER. :)

R- ok!

H- so bye! just say baby girl "bye" for us, ok?

G- ok sure! byeI

god, i got nervous!

after that, we went to the central park... sat on the swing were we sat that night when were still BFFs... talked about our friends and family. i just knew that her middle initial is H that means Hernandez! she said that Bruno Mars is her 3rd degree cousin.. to far from her blood!

we saw a photo booth in the park, we took some pics and put it in a black and white frame in my room. we played DRAW SOMETHING in my room (and i cheated! XD).... we went singing and singing... watched Harry Potter movies, when its around 3 pm, we went biking downtown, theres a lot of cars in the downtown, but its still fun, coz im with my darling....  we went back home and rest while eating some donuts.....after that night, we went to dinner at the pizza parlor with our friends. we talked about what happened last night(about the 5 McKessie bros), school and crazy things... we had fun that day..... as i lied in my bed, i was thinking of my George.... so, I tweeted, i know shes still awake, i can still hear Teardrops On My Guitar playing from her room.

@GeorgeMcKessie i love you darling.. sweet dreams! :-*

@GreysonChance luv ya too! mwah! <3