My Boy from the City! - Chapter 13

SEPTEMBER came....

George's POV

it was Saturday night, we just finished our group projects with our bestfriends. we went to Starbucks and buy Vanilla Latte then, we checked out Odyssey to buy Taylor Swift's new album.  While I'm checking out some albums, a blondie girl who is looking at Greyson. I dont mind her, im not a jelly type of girl. Greyson said he will just be outside Odyssey, waiting for me, then the blondie girl followed her.

Greyson's POV

me and George was on Odyssey when I saw Bella, the girl who thinks om her boyfriend, i really dont like her, I HATE her, shes so mean! i went outside Odyssey leaving George inside the store, then Bella followed me. What is she up to?

B-Bella M-Me

B: hey babe, whats up?

M: hell, dont call me that way,slut. why are you here?

B: well..i heard the news that you moved in here in Tennessee, so i decided to pay you a visit. ;-) (holds my left shoulder)

M: get off! i already have a girlfriend, Bella. so get out of our life! get your own life bitch!

B: oh Greygrey,, my baby got mad... dont worry, i'll ruin your relationship with that girl.... (kisses me on the lips)

shit! why she did that! grrr! i hate BELLA! curse you!

when i saw vanilla latte on the floor, George saw everything with teary and mad eyes, i tried to explain but she just slapped me and poured the Vanilla Latte all over me!

Bella left immediately with evil smile... so,so, its OVER because of that Bella! what will i do now, im sure im dead with George's brothers and the Young twins!

i went home.... there is no sign of George in here, not even a spot. where is she?

Zayne: hey, where's George? i thought she's with you? whats up with the sad face, bro?

what will i say to him?!

Me: George? oh, her.. i was with her but now i cant find her...

Niall: you mean...

Harry: George is lost?

Liam: what?!

Louis: *coming from upstairs* we shall find her! shes our sister!

i didnt say to them what really happen....

the 5 brothers find Bella everywhere, but no sign of her. I was on the corner of my room, holding the Vanilla Latte cup of George..... 2 weeks passed, still no sign of George. we already called the police but they cant find her. she brought all of her money that Saturday and some of her extra clothes, she's a very ready-to-go person you know, aka, shes ready for the end of the world.....

where are you George? please come back... i love you.....