My Boy from the City! - Chapter 10

Greyson's POV

so, we finally arrived school. George is still not talking to me. i tried to talk to her, she talked to me

Me: so whats up George?

George: nothing, me and Lorraine just talked about music. you know, our fav

then she immediately when to the classroom, we sat together, but still she's not talking to me. what's her problem?! after lunch, after history, PE, class,  shes not talking too much to me, but shes talking to everybody! except me of course...

we have no tutorials any more, her bros quit us from there coz the tutorial got bankrupt. business sucks.....

its already 5 pm in the school, but we are not fetched yet. only me and george left in the school. the school guard said to just stay in the school lake. that lake is so gorgeous, they said that it is the love lake for lovers..... i really want to go there since we started school.

i saw George alone in the lake gazebo, watching two swans...... so, i joined here. shes not still talking to me!

Me: hi!

George: hello....

Me: so, how are you?

George: fine....

shit! im getting high blood! shes like she doesent know me!

Me: ok, straight to the point, George, whats your problem? youre not talking to me whole day! what did i do wrong?!

George: its not you Greyson! its... its.. its ME! ok, done! ive said that!

Me: you?

George: yes!

Me: why?

George: ok, so here it goes... remember you asked whats all  about our conversation last night?

Me: yes...

George: we actually talked about you.... they asked me if i like you..

Me: and you said?

George: i said,, i like you... very much.. actually i love you... and they said i need to DISLIKE you...

DISLIKE me? why did they said that?

George: sorry...

Me: its ok darling, its not your fault its mine. i too much showed my feelings for you... and.. i love you too very much....

I suddenly kissed her lips... her lips are soft.... but,i dont know why i did that! unluckily, her brothers caught us kissing!!

OH MY GOD! what will i tell them?!

i need to fight my feelings for George! theyre not the boss of me!!