My Boy from the City! - Chapter 8

so, after that converstion with my childhood bestfriends, Zayne and Niall is already fetching us, but before we left, i got Henri and Regan's twitter acc. & mobile number.

While we were inside the car, i can still remember the look in the face of the twins when they saw Greyson with me..... i just cant get over it. This is for my bestfriends.. i should stop falling for Greyson!!

Greyson's POV

i just met George's childhood bestfriends. they are so close with george! im happy for them because they seen each other again after years.... Nwo, we're inside the car with Zayne, Niall and of course my George... we're so silent inside the car not like when me and George were inside the cab from the airport. it was VERY silent.....

finally we got home, i went upstairs immediately because i got a pee.. i want to pee since the tutorial started.... when i got out the restroom, George and her brothers seem have serious conversation downstairs.... but i didnt listen to them!

George's POV

finally home! i was about to go upstairs..

Harry: Georginamana, we need to talk... NOW

woah.. i never heard Harry that serious.... all of my 5 brothers were in the living room, watching Raising Hope.

Me: so??

I sat down on the sofa

Liam: George, we know that we love you but we really need to ask you something really important...

Louis: Answer us, straightforward. YES or NO only....

Me: okay..??

im really scared and nervous, what will they ask me? this house never has been this serious.

Niall: George, do you have feelings for Greyson Micheal Chance?

Me: well.. i dont know but--

Zayne: answer us YES or NO?

Me: if I say the truth.... will you be mad at me?

they didnt answered me.. so

Me: Yes.......:-(

BROTHERS: **shocked**

Liam: you like him?!

Me: for the second time, yes....

Niall: DISLIKE GREYSON!

Me: what? dislike HIM?

Louis: yes george! dislike him! this is for your own future! youre too young for thos "love" thingys

Me: but!

BROTHERS: **giving me a try-to-say-it-or-else look**

Me: ok **goes upstairs**

how could my brothers day that? that is really the first time i saw them that serious. i dont know why did they ever think of that! i really hate them... oh, someone tweeted me!

@ReganYoung hey baby girl.... hows ur day? regard to @LouisMcKessie @LiamMcKessie @ZayneMcKessie @HarryMcKessie @ NiallMcKessie!

@HenriYoung see you tomorrow!

@GeorgeMcKessie hey guys...this day is fine! how about yours? how your lil bro? regard to Mr. Mrs. Young! good night guys.... sweet dreams! <3

DISLIKE GREYSON? how can i do that? weel, i think its easy... just act normal, george! good night world...