- n -

Sunday morning found Draco sitting in the hotel at his table nibbling on a bagel while sipping on some fresh brewed coffee one of his guards got from a café down the block. The hotels idea of coffee was more like liquefied dragon dung.

He decided that yesterday wasn't a complete disaster, just before there was a loud bang from his door then a newspaper was slammed in front of him.

He looked up at his manager, Serafina's angered face. She was a squib, but she was still damn terrifying when she was upset. Draco decided to not look directly at her. Instead he glanced at the paper letting his stomach flop a few times before looking at her with a blank expression.

"Yes?" He asked as neutrally as possible.

"What's all this about?"

"I don't know what you're on about." He rolled his eyes and continued eating his breakfast.

"You're all happy family with the saviour now? Look, the wizarding world is fine with this stuff and I couldn't give damn what you do in your personal life, but this affects your job. That in turn affects my job. You aren't just a wizard performer. Muggles have a problem with stuff like this!"

Voted by Witch Weekly for his fifth year and counting as the Sexiest Wizard Alive, DL Black (see Draco Malfoy: The Other Side by Rita Skeeter), was seen out and about muggle London with none other than our resident saviour, Harry Potter and company.

Just beneath the article was a picture of Harry and Draco having a good laugh while they sat on a bench at the park near Harry's house. They had sat on the wizarding side just for a moment, watching Teddy and James play a safer version of a seekers game.

"We were just catching up," he shrugged and moved the paper out of his way. Harry's baby daddy news had surprisingly not been common knowledge. "Not to mention muggles don't read the Daily Prophet."

"No," she agreed, "But they do have other ways of getting information and news, you know."

This time she handed him her ipad with a list of articles pulled up. Each got progressively more bold in their assumptions. The first few were showing Harry and himself smiling at each other and laughing. There were even a few pictures of him playing with James and Teddy, the latter having kept his hair that violent shade of Malfoy blonde. The hardest to look at was one of himself watching the kids while Harry was staring at him like he had hung the bloody stars. The titles ranged from DL Black finds Love Again? to The Secret Family of DL Black.

Each picture of him and Harry or him with the kids had been placed beside an upset picture of his press-only glamoured girlfriend, Pansy, who was more than happy to play the role.

It was barely a second before he had a wand call. Serafina rolled her eyes, but motioned him to go talk on the balcony. He answered with a soft chuckle knowing that it could only be Pansy.

"I've been told I should be heartbroken twice and someone gave me a rose and told me they were sorry. What've you done?"

"I went out with Potter and company, hear the papers tell it."

"Well did you go out with Potter and company?" she sounded as though she were idly picking at her nails.

"Yes, actually. I did. We only went to the park for Salazar's sake."

"The press has a way of reading into anything you do. You should know that by now, sweetie."

"It's just Potter!"