- t -

{blessing⚠️: short sex scene}

They were laying in the bed in a position that neither one of them wanted to admit was all too loving for a pair of men who had only just decided this was for them, but the moment Harry's and Draco's mouths met again, the curtains may have burst into flames.

Draco wasn't quite sure because there was a very strong and sexy saviour lying next to him and creating a wonderful kind of friction.

Harry wasn't sure because well, he was the aforementioned strong and sexy saviour.

The flames seemed to match their heat for intensity. It started at the bottom where their toes were curling ever slowly together. It moved up to where their knees were interlocked but knocking against each other at every possibility. It stayed burning for a moment where their cocks brushed sending a fresh wave of heat to pool inside of them.

When they broke the kiss apart the messy haired man looked up to notice that yes, his curtains were on fire. He then proceeded fall off of the bed and force an aguamenti directly onto the disaster that used to be his window decor. Meanwhile Draco was having a laughing fit on the bed.

"Oh, sod off," Harry snapped as he pulled himself into a sitting position, but even he had a goofy grin on his face. The still giggling man leaned over and pecked his lovers lips. Harry climbed back onto the bed and hovered over Draco before moving in to kiss him again. He didn't put up a fight when the blonde finally flipped them over.

He tossed his head back onto the pillows as the man above him began kissing and nipping at his neck with fervor. He moved down his neck towards his chest where he sucked a pert nipple into his mouth, scraping it a bit with his teeth then swirling his tongue around it. When he felt he had given it enough attention, the thinner man moved on to the left one, his fingers still flicking at the right. Harry brought a hand up to grasp at Draco's before moving it south to rub at his hard-on. The blonde stroked him once, before he snatched his hand away, causing the even messier-haired man beneath him groan.

Draco chuckled, but continued marking a slow path downward with chaste kisses to his heated and toned body.

"Patience, Potter," he said, looking up through pale eyelashes and sending Harry a sly smirk before kissing his hipbone. Then another smirk before moving down. He licked a slow stripe up the inside of the darker man's thigh and grinned at the sharp intake of breath.

"You were-" he sucked in another breath as the blonde did it again and he raised himself onto his forearms to level Draco with that wonderful green-eyed, challenging stare. "-always such a tease, Malfoy."

"Hmm," hummed the blonde before placing a kiss on the head of Harry's prick. "Not always..." The darker man moaned wantonly as Draco took him into his mouth then pulled off almost just as suddenly. "But you're right, I'm just teasing."

At Harry's groan Draco moved up until he was dragging their leaking cocks together and whispering: "I want to be inside you when you come."

Harry let out a breath of air he hadn't noticed he'd been holding until Draco was kissing him again. Their tongues and lips moved in sync, giving just as much as getting.

"If you're going to say things like that you need to back them up, Malfoy," the darker man whispered back before taking Draco's bottom lip between his teeth.

"Does the no magic in the house rule apply to searching for the-"

"Top drawer on the side table," Harry said shooting that lopsided grin towards the man above him. Without taking his eyes off of the green-eyed wonder beneath him, he leaned over to the side table and started rummaging around until he found what he was looking for. He took his eyes off for a second and couldn't help but snort.