- s -

The smaller boy kept staring at Narcissa as she walked them to the nearest apparation point.

"So, you saved my dad's life?"

"I just told a little white lie," she said still marching forward.

"You know, you look a lot like my other d-" she snapped her head around only to see Teddy with his hand over the other boy's mouth.

"What's your name, dear?" Her voice was soft, but even she knew her eyes looked huge and nervous.

"James Lucius, but I'm trying to get my dad to call me JL. He always calls me Jamesie, but that's a baby name. I'm eight," he said proudly. "I'm practically a teenager now!"

She felt shocked, but she tried to pull together a sense of composure as she stood and responded.

"Of course you are. You're practically an adult," she agreed while smiling and winking at Teddy who seemed to relax and smile back at her.

--:--

St. Mungos was packed by the time they were able to actually make it to the Pediatric floor. As soon as they sat down in the waiting room there were a few whispers about why in the world Narcissa Malfoy was with the Potter boys. She walked over to the nurses station only to be stared at until Harry finally came out.

She assumed he heard the numerous questions and decided to see what was going on himself. When he saw her he couldn't stop blushing. It had been years since he had made any sort of contact with either of the Malfoys and he wasn't quite sure why anymore. He walked over to Narcissa quickly and nodded his head a little and grasping one of her hands in his own as a partial greeting.

"Thanks for picking them up on such short notice..." His voice faltered as he looked into her most eyes and strong willed face before rushing all of them into an exam room.

"Why didn't you owl me?" she asked Harry, though her eyes stayed on an occupied James who sat debating with Teddy.

"He didn't even know until a few days ago." Harry was looking at his son too before looking away a bit guiltily. "I had found out before he left and then we got into that big argument...I didn't know what to do."

"He looks like you," she said smiling. "But he really looks like Draco too."

"Did you tell him who you were?"

"Of course not. I didn't want to over step my bounds."

"I don't think that's even possible. You saved my life. You're family."

Narcissa narrowed her eyes at him before turning back towards her first grandchild and taking a few miniscule steps forward. Once she was standing right in front of him the boy seemed to notice and looked up into her eyes. Her breath caught in her throat.

"James, this is Draco's mum. Narcissa, this is my son, James Lucius Sirius Malfoy-Potter."

She forced down a sob while forcing out a laugh.

"That's quite a mouthful, isn't it?" she asked the boy. He tilted his head in awe.

"Are you really my grandma?" James asked. She made a small affirmative noise and he launched himself at her in a huge hug, before he let go with his face scrunched up in pain. He made a few steps towards his dad with a puppy dog look on his face.

"No need to start whining, Jamesie. You two," he motioned towards Teddy and James. "Are here to get fixed up, remember?"

Harry waved his wand in more than a few intricate motions to reposition the bones correctly before pulling and pushing them back into place. He waved it again to call enough plaster and bandage to properly mold and cast for each of the boys. He paid careful attention to each strip of bandage and the amount of pressure he put on it.

Just as he was finishing there was a knock on his exam room door. The magic in the room automatically extended the walls to make the space bigger to accommodate more people. He stuck his wand into his lab coat's holster and pulled open the door to reveal...

"Draco?" Harry seemed more surprised than the blonde thought he had any right to be. The darker man turned around and surveyed the room before stepping out into the hallway. "What're you doing here? Your mother brought the boys. I thought you were touring again."

"Listen, Harry, I- I love you, okay? I don't think I ever really stopped." Draco had decided that if he were going to be a father it was about bloody time he started acting like one. All he ever did was run and expect other people to handle his problems. Not anymore. This was his family and he was going to be a part of it. "I left because that's what I do when I don't know how to express my feelings-"

"I know."

"No, let me finish." He took a deep breath. "I called my label and talked to my manager and...the tour is on hold for a year. I told them it was a family emergency. I know you aren't looking for a relationship with me that way, but I would love to be in my family's life. It would mean the world to- mmph!"

He hadn't even noticed Harry getting closer until the messy haired man had pulled him into an earth-shattering kiss.

Their mouths fit perfectly together as Harry nipped and licked and sucked at Draco's lips.

He pulled back until their eyes met and Draco was searching his for an answer.

"We're yours."

Lips met again and the darker man stopped kissing him only to speak lowly, letting his breath fan across the other man's mouth.

"Me- I'm yours. I want you..." The man was almost pleading. Whether with himself or Draco he wasn't sure. Before the paler mam was able to react Harry had apparrated to his home. They fell into his bed and almost immediately he was sucking at Draco's neck.

"H-Harry, are you sure about this?"

The ravenette stopped then looked down at the pale adonis beneath him. He had taken no time in ripping a few buttons on the blonde's shirt as he had started straddling him.

"I haven't had time for anyone but Val in eight years and even then I knew something was missing..."

Draco shook his head.

"You said- you specifically told me that you- that we- were not on the table. Nonnegotiable."

"I was with Val."

"Even after Val."

"Draco, I know you, okay? I know what makes you tick. I just- I don't know. I wanted to make you feel how I felt, but then you left and I wanted you back. I wanted you more than I have ever wanted anything. I was just going to put up with it, but then I needed help with the boys. I needed someone. I needed you. And here you are."

"Here I am," he responded looking up into Harry's eyes then running his own eyes over the rest of the man. The length of his messy hair, the scar that had grown since he had last seen it, a new scar just above the other man's lip. Whore his eyes were busy mapping out the man's face his hands were busy making a catalogue of each ridge and dimple on his torso.

"I've kinda missed you, git," Harry said grinding down onto the blonde.

"Oh," he responded with a smirk. I hadn't noticed."

-&-

hey futher muckers

i haven't looked over any of this chapter really...

i know that what happened is what i wanted to happen,
dont know if it makes sense
the way i wrote it tho

next chapter is smut

im sick so...blehhh

im glad i got a chance to
finally update but damn

hope you enjoyed
love yall

-- angel janeé xoxo 💋