Chapter One

So, I got tranfurd to a new school called, Hellbound High. It was a school made for kids that didnt plan to go to collage, but I did. Stupid teachers at my old school said my profession wasnt needed for collage, so thats how I ended up in Hellbound High. My friends from my old school said it was one of the worst places to go. It was full of metal heads and kids that got into trouble alot, but they didnt understand, I was like that.

My first day I wore my black skinnys and rippd Metallica shirt. I stopped in the officie and got my class list. First class, media. I was late for class because the staff in the officie was explaining how to go from class to class. There was a few kids roaming the halls, but I guess it was just typical for a school like this. I looked around at the room numbers looking for number 117. I got to the end of one hallway and enterd the lunchroom. 'Great.' I thought to myself as I pasted a small group of people still eating breakfest. They looked pretty rough. Leather pants. Everyone wearing eyeliner. Even the boys, but hey that didnt bother me. I liked it. One of the guys really got my attention. I got really attracted to him, but I didnt think much of it. He was hugging up on this girl wearing ripped fishnets and cut of skinnys. She snarld her noes at me when she saw him looking at me, which was oddly weird. I hurd one of the other boys whistle. He had a ox noes ring. I rolled my eyes and counited to the other red hallway to my Media class.

"Another late student." The teacher said looking at me. I just glared at her. "Maybe shes new?" One of the girls in the back said. "We are spouse to get a new student. Is your name Cyndy?" The teacher said as she looked at an email on the computer. I just nodded my head. "Get lost?" She asked me. "No, the people in the officie couldnt shut up." I said in a tone. "I have a feeling im going to have trouble out of you." She said as I handed her my transfur papers. "Have seat. Im Mrs. Fray." The teacher added as she conutied to look at her computer. I looked toward the class and there was only two seats open. One in the front next to a kid with a Escape the Fate shirt on, and one in the back by the girl that outbursted when I came in the class room. I didnt even have to think. I pasted up the kid that had the Escape the Fate shirt on, I really dislike them, and went to sit by the outburst girl. "Im diggin the shirt." She said to me as I sat down. "Thanks." I said quietly as I sat my books down. "What be your name?" She asked me. "Cyndy." I said looking at her weird. "Cynthia." She said smiling at me. "You seam perky and up beat. Not like most kids around here." I said to her. "I get it alot. I like the look mostly, the music as well, but im a nice person. Alot of the kids around here are." Cynthia said to me. "Perfectly fine. I dig the look and music. I probley have the addituide too when someone pisses me off." I said laughing a little. "Quiet back there." The teacher said glaring at Cynthia and I. I rolled my eyes. "I can tell." Cynthia said laughing. "What lunch you got? You gotta meet my friend." She added. "Hell, 1st I think." I said showing her my list of classes. "Sweet. Me too. I have another class with you too." She said smiling. "I guess thats a good thing." I said smiling as well.

I walked in the the lunch room and smelt the food. I honestly, was about to puke. It smelt horrid. "Hey. Come sit here." Cyntha yelled from a table wayfrom the lunch line. Thank god. "Whos this?" A girl with brown hair and a blue streak said as I sat down. "Cyndy. Shes new. I have her in my Media class. This is Brandy." Cynthia said looking at the girl next to her. "Love your shirt." Brandy said as she looked me up and down. "Thanks." I said just stairing at the table. "Why so down?" Brandy asked. "This school thats what." Cynthia randomly added. I juts laughed to myself a little and looked around. I saw that cute guy again with his group of friends. "Are they always with each other?" I asked my new friends. "Who? Michael and his group?" Cynthia said looking at him then back at me. "I nodded my head. "I wish. You see that guy with the fishnet shirt and upper lip stud? Hes one hot mother fucker." Cynthia said eyeing the guy she described. "Hes cute, I guess." I said looking away from the group of guys. "Im not the only one that has fantsy of one of them." Cynthia said smiling evily at Brandy. "Hey. Yeah, your right." Brandy said as she looked one of the boys up and down. "Let me guess, the one with a double snake bite?" I said looking at the guy she was basicly grooling over. Brandy just nodded her head. "Nice. Wheres that girl thats was with them?" I asked Brandy. "You mean her?" Cynthia said pointing to a girl on the otherside of the lunchroom. "Yeah." I said confussed. "They broke up." Brandy said. "They was all over eachother when I got here. They broke up that quick?" I said looking back at the boys. "Yeah. I hurd he got tired of her, and she wasnt that 'good.' If you get what I mean." A random girl said as she walked by. "How do you know?" I asked her. She stopped in her tracks and sat her tray down next to ours and sat down. "Word gets around fast when it comes to thos boys. One of the girls that ant big in their group always lets everything out. Thats why everyone knows about them." The girl said to me. "Cyndy, thats Kayla." Cynthia said giving her an evil look. "I am and proud." Kayla said smiling. "Anyways, back on topic." I said changing the subject back. I really wanted to know about this Michael dude. "Whats to be on topic with them?" Kayla asked me. "Who are they and what are they like?" I asked her. "Well, Dj. The one Cynthia likes. Hes more chilled an laid back. Agressive when he needs to be." Kayla said looking at Dj. "As for Ben. Brandys guy. Hes more of the drinker in the bunch. Party hard kinda guy. Got arrested twice for being drunk in public." She added. "I could care less if he was drunk or sober." Brandy said smiling at him. "Anyways, as for Michael. Their leader of the group. He says what goes down and when." Kayla said pointing at Michael who was drinking a coffee. "What makes everyone listen to him?" I asked her. "Most people say hes insane and hes crazy when something doesnt go how he plans it." Kayla said looking at me. "What kinda girls does he like?" I asked her as I looked at Michael. "Whorey type most of the time. If you dont put out or ant good enough, your gone. The longest relationship hes been in lasted maybe two weeks." Kayla said looking at Michael as well. "Ah." I said as I looked at the ground. "Why? Have your eye on him?" Kayla asked me as she got up. "I dunno. It was possible." I said still looking at the ground. "Well, if I was you. I'd stay away from him. The hole group is slightly bad, but hes the worst." Kayla said as she walked to her table. "Dont mind her. Shes full alot of things." Cynthia said shaking her head. "Oh well." I said as the lunch bell rang.

I was once again, by myself. I looked at my class list and felt like crying. Gym was next. Dont get me wrong, I love gym as much as the next person, but I wore skinnys and didnt have shorts to change into. Plus, I didnt like doing things alone. I walked into the gym and handed the couch my papers. "You can sit out. You didnt know what to bring." The couch said as he pointed to the bleachers. I was now thankful for being new. I climb up the bleachers and sat at the top. I liked the top. It was away from everyone. I got out my ipod and stuck my head phones in and started to play Aerosmith. Shortly after I stared listening to my ipod, Michael walks in late. "Michael. This is the last fucking time. Go sit." The couch said pointing the the bleachers I was sitting on. Yea, I muted my music to see what they was saying. Michael started to walk up to where I was, but he stopped half way. He leaned back and proped his black boots up on the seat in front of him. I sighed and unpased my music. I was going threw my bag and it fell off the seat. Everything spilled otu of it. I took out my head phones and started to pick everything up real fast. "Need help?" Michael said looking up at me. I shook my head no and put everything in my bag. Michael just looked at me and walked up to where I was sitting anyways. "You new?" He asked as he picked up my journal. "Yeah." I said reaching for it. "Oh wait. I wanna see." He said as he started to look threw it. My eyes grew wide. That was where I wrote how I felt and had all my draws, which are very shity I may add. "Can I please have that?" I asked him. "Hold up. This is some good stuff." Michael said as he glanced at me and back at my journal. I coverd my face in embarssment. "Do you write all this?" He asked me as he finaly handed it back to me. "Yeah." I said quickly as I put it away. "Do you make it up or is it how you really feel?" He asked as he sat next to me. "You asked alot of questions dont you?" I asked him. "You do too. Thats like the fifth thing you asked me since I talked to you." Michael said laughing a little. "True." I said laughing as well. "What kinda music you have on your ipod?" He asked me as he saw my ipod in my hand. "All kinds." I said as I put it in my pocket. "Oh. I use my phone as my ipod." Michael said as he showed me his Iphone. "Michael. Put it up." The couch yelled. Michael rolled his eyes and put his phone back into his pocket. "I want an Iphone." I said looking at my shoes. "Their pretty great. Nice converse." Michael said as he looked at my shoes as well. "Thanks." I said confussed. "You probley think of me as a stalker dont you?" He said laughing a little. "No." I said looking at the clock on the gym wall. "I take that as a good thing." Michael said as the bell rang. I just smiled and started to walk down the bleachers. "Hey. What class you have next?" Michael asked me as I started to walk out the gym doors. I thought about telling him, but I just acted like I didnt hear him and started to my next class.

When I got to my next class, one of the girls and her boyfriend from Michaels group was in there. I shook my head and took a seat next to them. There was nowhere else to sit. "Family Consumer Science huh?" The girl said smiling at me. I nodded my head. "Yeah. I guess." I said looking to the front of the class. "I saw yo talking to Michael in gym." She said to me. I looked at her. "And?" I asked. "Hes in our group. He dont normaly talk to others." The guy said. I just looked at them werid. "Oh im sorry. My names Courteny and this is Sam." Courtney said smiling at Sam. "Im Cyndy." I said to them. "We already know." Courtney said smiling. "How?" I asked confussed. "Michael." Sam said. "Michael? I only talked to him in gym. Plus he didnt ask me my name." I said still confussed. "He said somthing about looked threw your journal. Thats how he caught your name." Sam said as he glanced at his phone. "Anyways. Off that topic. Whats your last class?" Courtney asked me. "Personal Financing." I said as I looked at my class list. "Thats Michael's class." Sam said randomly. "Hush Sam. Like she cares. Shes probley." Courtney paused. "Nothing." She finished. "May I asked why you guys are talking to me?" I asked them rudly. "Well. Sam is the only one I talk to in this class. Everyone else isnt part of our coven, so I dont talk much outside it. I talked to you cause Michael has." Courtney explained. "Wait. Coven?" I said confussed. "Yeah. Its somthing Michael started." Sam answerd for her. "I would get more into detail, but im not allowd." Courteny said disapointed. "Your all just confussing." I said as I looked up at the teaher.

At the end, my Personal Financing teacher kept me over talking to me about a future project and made me miss my bus, so I stood outside walking around trying not to find trouble, but it seam to have found me. "Miss the bus?" Michael said walking up behide me, scaring me half to death. "Yeah. Why wasnt you in class?" I asked him. "I ditched. Wait, how did you know I was in that class?" Michael asked curiously. I froze. "Umm. The teacher called out your name?" I said trying to cover my mistake. "Ah. Need a ride home?" He asked me. I looked down the block and down at my shoes. I hated to walk, but it wasnt that far. "No im good." I said as I started to walk threw the parking lot. "Ah come on. Its alot better then walking. Promise." Michael said walking beside me. "No, really. Im fine." I said as I kept looking to where I was walking. "I got a BMW. Blood red leather seats." Michael said as he walked to his car. "Im fine." I said as I pasted him and started down the sidewalk to my house.