Chapter Twelve

Days had past and graduation had grown closer. Did I mention we were seniors? Well, now you know. I woke up early for some odd reason. I desided I would walk to school. After I got ready I headed out the door. The sun had just started to come out. One thing about vampires, we could go out in the sun, unlike the storys now adays. No one could guess you was a creature of the night, unless you tried drinking them dry of course. I turned down the corner where Brandy and I killed Travis. I gritted my teeth in anger, and in my mind, begged to see Philip. I looked down an alley and saw Jesse sitting on the dumpstur. I stopped and glared. I tighten my fist and started to step his way, but Michael stopped me. He came outta no where and jerked on down the street and out of sight. "What are you thinking?" Michael said to me quietly. "I wasnt." I said jerking away from Michael. "Where are you going?" He asked me. "School." I said as I conuited walking. "Not heated like that, you ant." Michael said as he picked me up and carried me to his car. "Put me down Michael!" I said trying to get away from him, it didnt work. "Where are you taking me?" I asked him hatful. "My house." Michael said as he speeded up. "You know I can just jump out the car?" I said smart as I looked out the window. "Cyndy, please." Michael said as he pulled up to his house and looked at me. "Fine." I said as I got out of the car and followed Michael inside.

"What is it that you have to talk about?" I said as I sat on his red couch. "You. Ever since you found out what Philip did to me, you've been going mad." Michael said looking at me serious. I laughed. "Its not funny." Michael said looking me in the eye. "Then what is it?" I asked him. "I dont want you thinking about revenge with him." Michael told me. "And why not?" I said glaring at Michael. "Its not your battle. I dont want you hurt." Michael said as he sat next to me. "I dont care. He hurt you, he will not hurt me. I wont let it happen." I said being serious. "And I wont let it happen, but you have no clue what Philip is capable of." He said. "Michael! Its not fair. I wanna to rip his heart out." I said as I stood up and looking at Michael. "I do too, belivie me, I do." Michael said as he stood up as well. "Then why dont you? You've had all this time." I said as I looked Michael in the eye. "I know. Its harder then you think. He made me. Hes stronger then me." Michael told me as he looked at the ground between us. "And you made me. Im strong. Together we can take him." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. "Cyndy." Michael said looking at me with hurt in his eyes. "Michael. I swear. With Aaron, Dj, Cynthia, Ben, Brandy, Sam, James, Courtney. Everyone. We can do this." I said looking at him serious. "I have to think about this. Its rough. But untill I come up with an anwser, please dont even think about it or let him cross your mind. Dont go looking for revange. I know you, and you will." Michael said glaring at me with a small smile. "I wont." I said smiling back a little. "Give me your word." He said serious. "I give you my word. I swear on our love, I will not look of Philip or any vampire killer." I said serious to him. "Good." Michael said as he kissed me.

The next day after school we was all hanging at the skatepark, as always. "Babe, you wanna skate?" Dj asked Cynthia. "Me? Why?" Cynthia asked him. "Of course you. Come, I'll teach you." Dj said as he took Cynthia's hand and help her up. "Im going to fall flat on my face." She said laughing as Dj helped her on his skateboard. "I'll catch you. Promsie." Dj said smiling at Cynthia as he pushed her on the skateboard. "How sweet." I said looking at the two of them. "I dont see why they like skating so much." Michael said shaking his head. "Me either." I said agreeing with him. "Only you two would sit and cridasides us." James said as he laughed at me and Michael. "Michael." I said looking at him. "What?" He asked me. "Do you smell that?" I said looking around. "Smell what?" James asked confussed. I gave Michael a serious look. "I told you, no." Michael said glaring at me. "I know. I know, just letting you know hes near." I said as I laid back and looked up at the sky. "Whoa, what did we miss?" Aaron asked. "She can smell certion people. Philip." Michael said. "Well, every vampire has a speicalty." Sam told us. "Really? And I just get good smelling? Thats lame." I said angerly. "Whats mine?" Cynthia asked Dj. "I dunno, what do you feel thats really strong?" Dj asked her. "Hmmm, I dunno." She said thinking. "Mines to read minds. I know, you was going to ask." Aaron said to Cynthia. "Well then." Cynthia said crossing her arms. "What about you Michael?" I asked him. "I have more strength." He told me. "And you?" I said looking at James. "Speed. Why do you think im so good at playing drums?" James said laughing. "I wanna know what mine is." Brandy said looking at Ben. "I have the upper hand with creative skills. Thats why im such a god drawer." Ben told her. "That doesnt help me know what mine is." Brandy said laughing. "One of you too, try reading someones mind." Aaron said to Cynthia and Brandy. "How would you do that?" Brandy asked him. "Take Michael for example. Foces on him. Look him in the eye and let your mind wounder." Aaron explained to her. "Nope, nothing." Brandy said after she looked Michael in the eye, and started laughing. "Cynthia you try." Aaron said to her. "Okay." Cynthia said as she got exited. She looked at Michael in the eye and let her mind wounder into his. A grin came across his face. Cynthias eyes got wide. "Ewww!!!! I did NOT want to know that!" Cynthia said as she shook her head. Michael started laughing. "What was he thinking?" I asked Cynthia as I glared at Michael. "I rather not, talk about your sex life." Cynthia said looking at me and Michael funny. "Michael!" I said as I smacked him a little. He just laughed again. "Wait, you hear that?" Brandy said as she told everyone to be quiet. "Theres your specialty." Ben said smiling at her. "Dj, whats yours?" Cynthia asked him. Dj didnt say anything. "I just saw someone moving in teh bushes." Dj said as he staired at the bushes. "I think its best we start heading back home." Sam said as we all stood up and started down the sidewalk. "Im staying over." Michael said to me. "Why?" I asked him. "I want to protect you." He said smiling down at me. "To bad. Dont need it." I told him. "Please." Michael said as he stuck out his bottem lip. "Fine." I said as I rolled my eyes.