Chapter Fourteen

I woke up in the middle of the night and came downstairs. Brandy and Ben was asleep on one couch, Aaron and Amber on the other, and Dj and Cynthia asleep on the floor. I was strangly hungary, again. I had fed from two people, but I couldnt figure out why I was so hugnary. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. No blood what so ever. "Whatcha looking for?" Cynthia said as I shut the fridge door. "You fucking scared me." I said pushing her lightly. "Sorry, what are you doing up?" Cynthia said laughing to herself. "Im oddly hungary. I dont know why." I told her. "Why are you up?" I went on. "I hurd someone walking around. Didnt know what it was." She told me as we sat at the table. "I have a favore." I said smiling at Cynthia. "Oh no, not going to happen." Cynthia said crossing her arms. "What?" I said confussed laughing a little. "Your wanting me to go hunt with you. I reminds, remember." Cynthia said glaring at me. "Well bleh." I said as I sat my head down on the table. "Hmmm, where could we get blood at without hunting?" Cynthia said thinking. "I wounder if Michael has a bottle anywhere. "A bottle of what?" Michael said coming down the stairs. "Nothing." Cynthia said quickly. "Blood." I said. "Why do you need blood now?" Michael asked me as he leaned against the walkway of the door. "I dont know." I said sweetly. "Babe, you dont need any. Get some sleep. We have graduation tommrow." Michael said as he kissed me and went back upstairs. "Shit, we do graduate tommrow." Cynthia said as she got up. "Your vampries, but you still graduate?" Amber said walking into the kitchen. "Yea. Were kind of new vampires." I told her. "Im going to bed." Cynthia said as she hugged me and went back into the livingroom. "Is it normal to be hungary? Alot?" Amber asked me. "I think so, I mean I was when I first turned, but it seams like im the only one whos still really hungary." I told her. "Oh, so all of you are graduating?" She also asked. "Yea, have you graduated already?" I asked her. "Yea, last year. Can I come and watch?" She said. "Sure." I said smiling as I got up and headed back upstairs.

The next morning we was all up and at school getting ready for graduation. "Man, im still hungary." I said looking at Michael as Cynthia fixed my hair. "How can you be hungary?" Michael said looking around. There wasnt no one in the room but our little coven. "I dont blame her, im hungary too." Amber said looking at Aaron. "We'll get you somthing after graduation." Aaron said smiling at her. "If she lasts that long." James said laughing. "Not cool James." Michael said glaring at James. Everything got silent. Michael broke the slincance with a small laugh. "Dont do that." James said laughing as well. "Well come on, lets go." Courtney said as she started out the door. "It sucks we dont get to walk out close to each other." I said as Michael kissed me. "I know." He said as he hugged me. "Your last huh?" Amber said as everyone else left the room. "Sadly." I said laughing a little. "God im so hungary." Amber said as we walked out of the room. "You and me both." I said leaning against the wall. A girl walked past us. My eyes grew wide. "Do your eyes normaly flash red?" Amber said looking at me. "You hungary?" I said to Amber with an evil smile. She looked at the girl then at me. Her eyes changed red also and nodded her head in agreement. I quickly jumped at the girl and drink her from her neck. I stopped halfway and let Amber finish her. "Oh my god." Amber said as the girl dropped to the ground. "Good huh?" I said to Amber as I licked the blood from my lips. "Very. What do we do with the body?" Amber asked me. "Shit. I dont know. Sam was there last time I done somthing like this." I said worried. "Oh my god!" Another girl scared when she saw the dead girl on the ground between me and Amber. I looked up at the girl and my eyes were still red. They girl started to run. "Amber stop her!" I yelled. Amber ran after the girl without thinking. She chaced her down the hall. Amber grabbed the girl by her neck and started to drink from her. "Help me carry them outback." I said as Amber finished the other girl off. "Okay." She said helping me. "Tell no one." I said as I put on my cap and gown and started to my seat. "Wait, you have blood on your gown." Amber pointed out. "Fuck. Oh well." I said as I conuited to the gym.

"Where have you been?" Michael mouthed from a few rows up. "Later." I mouthed back. "What happend?" The guy next to me said pointing at the blood. "Nothing. Nose bleed." I answerd quickly. "Ahh." He said looking back up at the stage. They was finaly calling people up. Michaels row stood and walked past me to the stage. Michael stopped beside me. "Why is there blood on your gown?" Michael whisperd in my ear. "Later." I said as his line moved on close to the stage.

Finaly my row was called and I started up the stage. It like what felt, forever. I started to get hungary again. My name was about to be called, the next one, till everything grew silent cause by a loud scream. I quickly looked where Amber was suppose to be, she wasnt there. My eyes grew wide. A few people came running out of the back room. The princable looked at me and asked me what happened to my gown. I didnt say anything, just looked as I saw Amber walked out of the back room shortly after the people. Her eyes were red and blood dripping from her mouth. I looked infront of me and everyone was stairing. My eyes had changed red again too. I looked at the rest of my class for my friend. Cynthia and Brandy had red eyes too. I smiled and jerk the guy behind me closer to me by his hairr and sunk my teeth into his neck. Everyone started to scream. I dropped the guy and saw Cynthia feeding someone as well as Brandy. I turned around and Michael was behind me. He was angery. I jerked me by the arm and pulled me down the runway. "Michael!" James yelled. "Get the others. You know where to meet me." Michael said looking at James serious. James nodded and ran to the others. I had no idea what was going on and where Michael was taking me. I felt weak. The last thing I remember, was Michaels scared face picking me up in his arms.

"What are we going to do Michael?" I hurd James say as I woke up. Michael was pushing his hair outta of his face pacing back and fourths. I looked around and we was in Michaels living room. "Whats going on?" I asked out of no where. "What was going threw your mind!" Michael yelled looking at me. "I dont know!" I yelled back. "Michael, calm down." Aaron told him. "If it was for your new damn girlfriend, this wouldnt have happend." Michael snapped at Aaron. "Michael! Dont blame her! I started it!" I confessed. "Cyndy." Amber said looking at me. "How?" Michael asked me calmly. "I kinda got really hunagry before I walked out. Thats how blood was on my gown." I told him as I looked at the ground. "Why are you so fucking hungary?" Michael said fustrated. "Michael, I dont fucking know!" I said glaring at him. "Is it possible?" He said looking at me funny. "Is what possible?" I said back. "Maybe it is. We are the oldest." Aaron said looking at Amber then Michael. "Im so lost." Cynthia said looking around the room. "See, me and Aaron are the oldest of vampires around here. They would have a greater thirst then you and Brandy." Michael told Cynthia. "Ahh." Cynthia said looking at the floor. "Well, what are we going to do now?" Ben asked Michael. "I dont know. This is pretty huge." Michael said looking out the window. "We gotta go someone differnt, again." Aaron said as he got up and started toward the door. "Where are you going?" Amber asked him. "Getting my stuff." Aaron said as he went out the door. James, Sam, and Courtney shortly followed. "Whats going on?" I asked Michael. "We've sent the area into a kias." Michael said looking me in the eye. "Do they know about us?" I asked him worried. "No, they dont. But its best we leave before they figure it out." Michael said as he started upstairs to get his stuff. "So, we just randomly leave?" Brandy asked Ben. "Yea, we'll take you by and get your stuff now." Ben said as he took Brandys hand and lead her out the door. "We're coming with." Dj said as he took Cynthia following Ben and Brandy. "Michael?" I said as Michael came back downstairs with a worried look on his face. "I'll take you both to get your stuff." Michael said as he sat his bag down and went into the kitchen. I followed him. "Michael, look at me." I said to him as he went threw the fridge. "Yes?" He said looking at me as he tried to hide the worry look on his face. "Are we going to be okay?" I said as I walked up to him. "I promise. We are going to be fine. I promise. Im specialy not letting anything happen to you." Michael said as he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. "Im so sorry for all of this." I said as I started to cry. "Its not your fault. I should have explain everything. I just didnt think it would happen." He said as he kissed my forehead.