Chapter Ten

I walked into Michael's room at the top of the stairs. "White walls, red bed. Nothing big." I said looking around. "Not yet, but you'll see." Michael said as he went into the bathroom and shut the door. "If you come out naked, so help me you wont have a dick for long." I said serious. "Why would you do that?" Michael said from the bathroom. "Cause. Im not a pervert." I said as I sat on his bed. "I can be sweet and romantic." Michael said as he came out of the bathroom. "Still not having sex with you." I said crossing my arms as he sat next to me. "Why?" He said looking at me. "Cause." I said looking at the floor. "Hmm, I doubt that." He said as he got up and went to his radio. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Music." He said as he turned on 'Rape Me' by Nirvanna. "Really now?" I said laughing. "Hey, I like this song thank you every much." Michael said as he laid on the bed. "I do too." I said as I laid next to him. "Rape me, rape me my friend." Michael said as he sung along with the song. "Wow, thats not right on so many levels." I said laughing. "Thats the point." He said as he kissed me. "Dork." I said looking up at him. "I know. You hungary still?" Michael said as he got up and went to his jacket. "Kinda. You got some blood left?" I asked him. He turned around with a smile as he had the bottle of blood. "Yes." He said as he walked over to me. "She wasnt that good was she?" Michael said as he handed me the blood. "Maybe." I said as I drunk some of it. "I'll take that as a yes." Michael said as he laughed at little and drunk some. "You got some right here." I said as I got up and licked the blood off the side of his mouth. "Taste good?" Michael said smiling evily at me. I nodded my head. "Have you ever tasted your own blood?" He asked me. "Of course." I answerd. "Tasted anyone elses? Other then that girls." He said. "No I dont belivie so." I said actualy thinking about it. "Im woundering what yours taste like." Michael said looking at my neck. "Is it ok for you to taste my blood?" I asked curious. "Yea, cause I can stop when I want, you on the other hand." Michael said glaring at me. "I can stop if I wanted to." I said crossing my arms. "You probley could." He said laughing. "You dont think I can, can you?" I said glaring at him. "I belivie you." He said sarcastily. "You dont!" I said slapping him alittle. "Okay, I will let you taste mine, if you let me taste yours." Michael said smiling evily. "Okay. Deal!" I said agreeing with him. "Im first." Michael said as he got out his pocket knife. "No, im first." I said reaching for the knife. "No, I get to cut." Michael said taking the knife away from my reach. "Fine." I said looking up at the roof. Michael took his knife and cut a little spot on his neck. "Now, when I say stop, you better stop." Michael said serious. "I will. Promise." I said looking at him. "Good, I love you." Michael said as he looked into my eyes. "I love you too." I said smiling. "Well go ahead." Michael said as he leaned his head back. I got on my tip-toes and licked his neck where the blood was dripping down. I gently bit into his neck and started drinking his blood. "Okay, thats enough." Michael said as he put his arm around my waist. "Damn." I said as I licked my lips. "Taste good?" Michael said smirking. I nodded my head. "If you drink from the one you love, its the most pur taste. The best." Michael said to me. "Really?" I said slightly shocked. Michael nodded his head. "My turn." He also said. "I get to cut it." I said taking the knife from Michael. "Nice eyes." Michael said as my eyes turned red. I just smiled and slitly cut at the bottem of my neck. Michael got a huge smirk on his face as he leaned down and started to drink from me. I started to feel alittle weak, but Michael stopped and smiled evily in my eyes and I got stronger. Stronger then I ever felt. "The best blood I ever tasted." Michael said still smiling. "You still got some blood there." I said as I kissed him. I felt Michael step backwords while we kissed and we was in the bathroom. The song we was listening to had went off and 'Cry Little Sister' by G Tom Mac came on. Michael broke our kiss and shut the bathroom door. "Perfect song." He said as he started to kiss me again. The hole world was gone, but Michael and that song. I got a slight chill over my body, but was gone by a warm sinsation of water.

"Morning." Michael said as I opened my eyes the next day. "What? Huh?" I said confussed as I looked around the room. Michael laughed a little. "Whats so funny?" I asked him. "Think." Michael said smiling at me. "Holy shit. Wheres my clothes?!" I said as I hugged the bed sheets. "Bathroom where you left them." Michael said pointing at the bathroom. The door was open and my clothes was everywhere along with Michaels. "No." I said looking at Michael wide eyed. Michael nodded his head. "It was perfect." Michael said as he laid back down and looked out his window. "Wait, we have school. Dont we?" I said looking around. "We can go in late." Michael said as he got up. "Michael!" I said covering my face with the sheet. "Come on, were dating and plus, we've already done it. Does it matter?" Michael said looking at me. "It matters!" I yelled and laughed a little. "If you say so." Michael said as he put on his boxers and picked up his clothes. "What am I suppose to wear?" I asked Michael as he put on his white skinny jeans and Wednesday 13 shirt. "Wear my Canible Corpse shirt." Michael said as he threw it to me. "What about pants?" I asked him. "Here." He said tossing me his black skinnys. "Now, if you could just hand me my lady clothes." I said pointing to the bathroom. "Nice bra." Michael said as he looked at it and handed it to me. "Hey!" I said as I grabbed it. "Like the underwear too. Bite me is on the ass. Next time, I will." Michael said smiling at me. "No you wont! Now go down stairs while I change." I said pointing at the door. "Lord, have a girl over one night and she kicks you out of your room." Michael said laughing a he went downstairs.

Later that day, we came into school late and went into gym. "Well well well." The couch said as he crossed his arms. "Hey, we came to school late." Michael said as he handed him a slip. "Good." The couch said glaring at him. "So, what makes you all late?" Courteny said walking up to us. "Someone demaned I go to his house last night and yea." I said looking at the floor. "How was it?" She asked me. "I dont exactly know." I confested. "You'll know soon." Michael said laughing as he kissed my head. I just glared at him. "How do you feel?" Courtney asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked her confussed. "You know." She said giving me a funny look. "Oh. Okay I guess. Why?" I asked. "You never know when your gunna get hungary." Courtney said with a smile. "Dont get her thinknig about that. Not here anyways." Michael said in a serious tone to Courtney. "Sorry." Courtney said as the bell rung.

"Where was you this morning?" Cynthia asked ask we all walked outside. "Michael made me late." I said stairing at the ground as we waited for the boys to pick us up. "Did you not go home last night?" Brandy asked as I leaned against the side of the school. "No, he wanted me to go to his house." I said looking up at the sky. "I know what happend." Cynthia said with wide eyes. "Really?" I said looking at her shocked. "Yea, plus Courtney told me." Cynthia said laughing. "Oh my god." I said shaking my head. "How come the guys left early? I mean they ate last night." Brandy said as she looked around for the guys. "Michael had some new things done to his car." Courteny said walking up to us without Sam. "So all the guys went with him, even Sam?" I asked courious. "Not all of them. Sam was dragged along with Dj and Aaron to the skate park. James and Ben is with Michael." Courtney told us. "I love how our boy friends dont even tell us anything." Cynthia said laughing. "What did Michael have done to his car?" Brandy asked Courtney. "I think he said somthing about a new sound system." I said thinking about it. "Yeah, that and a paint job. Hes all about his car looking badass and being loud." Courteny said laughing. "I see that." Cynthia said as she saw Michael pull up in his black and red colored car blasting Papa Roach's 'Dead Cell.' "Wow." I said as Michael got out of the car, but left the music playing. "Like it?" Michael said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. "I love it." I aswernd him. "Good." Michael said smiling at his car. "Badass job. Took forever." James said from the car. "Anyone need a ride to the skatepark?" Michael asked us. We all nodded our heads. "My lady." Ben said as he got out of the car and held the door open for Brandy, Courtney and Cynthia. "How nice." Cynthia said as Ben got in the back next to Brandy. "Where do I sit?" I asked Michael as he stood by the drivers door. "My lap." Michael said as he got in. "Your crazy." I said looking at him funny. "Come on babe. Its not far." He said as he held otu his hand. I rolled my eyes and sat in his lap. He shut the, put on his sunglasses and rolled out of school to the skatepark.

"Holy fuck!" Aaron said as Michael pulled into the skatepark. "Nice." Dj said as Michael got out of the car. "I know right dude?" Michael siad as he took off his sunglasses and looked at his car. "Whats your sound like?" Sam asked Michael. "Come here and I'll show you." Michael said as he walked to the back on the car and opened the trunk. "Damn." Sam said as he saw the speakers. "Play something we can skate to." Dj said as he got on his board and headed to the ramp. "I got this." Sam said as he stuck in a cd and played 'Down With The Sickness' by Disturbed. "I love this song." Cynthia said as she got a smile on her face. "I do too." I said smiling as well. "Get up. Come on get down with sickness." Aaron said as he sang along with the song. "Oh my god." Brandy said laughing. "Dont judge us." Ben said as he climbed on the picnic table and acted like he was playing the guitar. "Be jelly of our badass band." James said as he pretended to play drums and Aaron head banged and sung. "Our own little privet concert." Cynthia said laughing as we watched them put on a fake show. Michael ran up on the picnic table and started to say the secentces in the song. I shook my head and looked at the ground.

That song was over, and 'Stricken' came on. I turned it down and Michael ran at me. "What the heck?" I said as he picked me up and spun me around. "I love you." Michael said as he held me infront of him. "I love you too." I said smiling as he kissed me and sat me down. "Michael." Sam said as he glared at the skatepark enterance. "Yea?" Michael said as he looked at Sam then the enterance. Michael froze in anger and held on to me tight and stood infront of me. "Shit." Dj said as he road his board to us and stopped infront of Cynthia. I looked at Courtney and she was glaring at the people who came in. It was that Jesse guy from the libary that Michael didnt like. He had friends.