Chapter Five

Monday finaly came, and I had put on my leather pants and ripped Aerosmith shirt. I straighten my hair after I did my eyeliner and went down stairs. "Wearing those?" My mom said from the kitchen. "Yeah. I thought I would. I havent in a while." I said looking out the window. "You know you missed the bus right?" My mom said looking at me from the kitchen. "I know." I said as I kept looking out the window. "Want me to give you a ride?" She suggested. "No, a friends picked me up." I said as Michael pulled up to the house. "Oh really?" She said looking at me funny. "Yeah. Their here. I got to go." I said as I rushed out the door and in the car with Michael. He hugged after I got in and we drove to school.

"Dont you look sexy." Michael said as he opened thecar door for me. "Shut up." I said as I got out. "You do." He said as he held my waste. "Once again, your forword." I said rolling my eyes. "Now now." Michael said as he kissed my cheek when we walked in school. People was looking us up and down. "I hate when people stair." I said fustraded. "Dont worry. As long as your with me, none will bother you." Michael said as we went into the lunch room where Dj, Ben, and everyone was at. "Where Cynthia and Brandy?" I asked them as we sat down. "I dont know." Ben answerd. "Their they are." Dj said pointing down the hall way. "Good." I said smiling. "Why good?" Michael asked me. "Because, their my friends." I said to him. "Im your friend!" James said to me. "I barley know you." I said looking at him funny. "That dont me nothing." James said as he crossed his arms. "Hey." Cynthia said as she walked up to me. "Sup." James said. "Who is he?" Cynthia asked. "James. He thinks were friends." I said laughing. "Oh." Cynthia said as she smiled at Dj. Dj got up and wrapped his arms around her waste. He picked her up and kissed her. "Im guessing hes a forword boyfriend too." I said looking at Michael. He nodded his head in agreement. "Im not." Ben said as Brandy said next to him. Brandy just smiled. "You did throw her over your shouler when you asked her out." I said looking at him. "True." Ben said laughing.

The day went by and we was in gym. I actually remember shorts this time, but I was late to class. It was Michaels fault. "Michael. Why are you late again?" The couch asked him. "I was talking." Michael said calmly. I tried sneaking off to the locker room to change, but he caught me. "You to." The couch said looking at me. "Dont get her in trouble. It was my fault." Michael confessed. "Shes a new student. Dont be making her look bad." The couch to him. "I wont. Promise." Michael said. The couched nodded his head and pointed for Michael to go change. I came out of the girls locker room with black short shorts with a white stripe on them and I black cut out shirt without sleeves and a white tanktop under it. I sat on the bleachers and waited for Michael. "Start playing something." The couch said to me. "Im going too. Im waiting on my friend." I said smiling. The couched rolled his eyes and watched the boys play basketball. Michael finaly came out wearing white shorts and a black cut up shirt without sleeves. He didnt have to have a tank top under, cause he was a dude. All the girl in the gym got smiles on their face. I glared at them. Michael walked up to me and held out his hand. "You play basketball?" He said as he helped me up. "Sure." I said as he got out a ball. The guys that normaly played basketball was outside playing football, so none was on the court. "Can you actualy shoot good?" Michael asked me as he passed me the ball. I just glared at him. "Well?" He also said. I just shot the ball and made it. "I take that as a yes." Michael said as he got the ball. I looked over and those girls was eyeing Michael again. "Do girls always stair at you like that?" I asked him. "Ehh. Sometimes. You get use to it." Michael said as he shot the ball. "I dont like it." I said glaring at them. "Oh really? Jelouse type are we?" Michael said as he walked up to me. "Maybe I am." I said smiling at him. He just smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "You think their getting mad?" Michael asked me. "Im not sure yet." I said laughing a little. Michael smiled and kissed me. We broke the kiss and I glanced at the girls glaring at me. I just laughed. "You like that do you?" Michael said laughing as well. "Dont get any ideas now." I said as I took the ball from him and shot it again. "You my friend are in for it." Michael said as he tackled me. "Hey! Thats not fair!" I said laughing.

After gym, I was standing by my locker talking to Cynthia. "Those girls were pissed wasnt they?" Cynthia said after I told her what Michael did in gym. "Yeah. It was funny." I said laughing. "Well well. Someone changes fast." Michael said as he walked up behind me. "And you dont." I said looking at him. "Michael looked what I found." Dj said as he handed him a flyer. "School dance. This firday." Michael said reading it. "What about it?" Michael added. "We should go." Dj said looking at Cynthia. "Oh my god. Really? Dances are lame." Michael said to him. "Come on, we can take our girls." Dj said as he wraped his arms around Cynthia. "I would like to." Cynthia said smiling. "Did you talk to the others?" Michael asked him. "Yeah. Bens up for it. Same with Sam. Thats about it tho." Dj answerd. "I have an idea." Michael said smirking. "You thinking what I am?" Dj said smirking as well. Michael nodded his head yes. "Alright. Come on Cynthia. Lets go see what their diceting in biology." Dj said as him and Cynthia walked down the hall. "What are you thinking?" I asked Michael as I shut my locker. "You'll have to see." Michael said smiling at me. "Im not having sex with you after the dance." I said to him. Michael smiled bigger. "Or at the dance." I said as I started to walk away. "No, come here." Michael said pulling me back. "Yes?" I said to him. "Why not?" Michael said begging. "Because, you said you wanted a girl to tame you, and thats just what im going to do." I said as I walked off. "Sexy." Michael said to hiself. "I hurd that!" I yelled back at him. "You got a nice ass!" Michael yelled and laughed as he followed me.