Chapter Two

The next day went pretty smooth, untill I got to gym. I once again, forgot to bring shorts. "You really need to remember to bring shorts." The couch said to me. "I know. I will tommrow. Swear." I said to him. "Alright, just walk about the court for today then." He said. I sighed and started to walk by myself, which didnt last long at all. "Hey stranger." Michael said as he snuck into the gym from the side door. "Is it your thing to be late?" I asked him. "Pretty much yea." He said smiling. "What causes you to be so late?" I asked him. "Well, I dont know really. I get disracted alot." Michael said looking at the other kids play basketball. "Your distracted that easly?" I said looking at him funny. "Not like that. I have OCD that causes me to do anything my mind tells me. It drives me insane when something ant done, in my mind, thats right." Michael exaplained to me. "So thats why people have told me your crazy." I said as I started to understand. "So you've hurd storys?" Michael said smirking at me. "Shit." I said to myself. "What have you hurd?" He asked. "Basicly your a sex additic. And that your in a 'coven.'" I said sarcasticly. "I am in a Coven and I do tend to like to fuck. Dont every normal teen boy?" Michael asked me. "I guess. But why break up with a girl everyother week?" I asked. "Not sure. Guess im waiting for the girl that can tame me." Michael said looking me up and down. "Who might that be?" I asked. "Could be anyone." He said stairing off into space. "Anyone you aprove of." I said looking at him. "Of course I have to aprove." Michael quickly replied. "Ah." I said nodding my head. "So aboout your coven." I added. "What about it?" He asked. "I talked to your two friends. The only reason they talked to me is cause she seen me talking to you." I said to him. "Which one would that be?" He asked me. "Courtney? I think she said her name was." I said thinking about it. "Oh her. Shes one of the upbeat in the coven. More possitive. The only reason she became part of the coven was Sam." Michael said. "Why?" I asked. "Well he had a thing for her, told her about him with out my permission, so he got luckly she liked him back and accepted him for who he is." He explained. "Wait, permission? Who he really is?" I said confussed. The bell rung. "See you in Personal Financing." Michael said as he quickly vanished out the side doors of the gym. I was strongly, confussed.

"Okay class, today we will watch a movie. Still getting ajusted to everyone." The Family Consumer Science teacher said. "Talking to Michael again I see." Courteny said to me. "Yeah. I tend to learn more about people hear from others insted of theirselfs." I said to her. "What do you mean?" Courtney asked confussed. "I know how you got into the coven." I said blankly. "Oh really?" Courtney said looking for Sam. "Where is he?" I asked pointing to the empty seat next to her. "I dont know. Late im guessing." Courtney said as she watched the classroom door. And of course, he was late. Sam walked in and headed the teacher a note. She nodded her hand and Sam joined me and Courtney in the back. "Did I miss anything?" Sam said as he sat down and put his arm around Courtney. "How long have you two been together?" I asked. "Almost two years." Sam said smiling at Courtney. Courtney slapped him lightly. "She knows how I became part of the coven." Courtney said looking at him. "What? How?" Sam said shocked. "Michael." I answerd him. "Really? Why would he tell you that now?" Sam asked me. "Sam. Shut up." Courtney said glaring at him. "Okay. Maybe its best if I dont talk to anyone in your 'coven.'" I said as I looked at my desk and started to draw.

I walked into my Personal Finacing class to find Michael in the seat, next to where I sat the day before. "Get into partners. We have a early project." The teacher said as I sat down. Everyone jumped to the bestfriend. Everyone but me and Michael. "You two. Since your knew and your never here. You both can be partners." The teacher said looking at me and Michael. "Great." I said as Michael scooted his desk next to mine. "Not happy im your partner?" Michael asked cause I laid my head on the desk. "Not really." I said to him. "Why not?" He asked hurt. "Your confussing. Your hole friends, coven, whatever confusses me." I said looking him in the eye. "How?" He asked clueless. "I just got out of class with Courtney and Sam. Sam kept saying weird things and Courtney kept making him shut up." I explained with anger. "Well then." Michael said as he looked outside. "Lets just work alone. Just make it look like were working together." I said as I wrote down what the teacher had on the board. "No, I gotta have help. Im totaly lost in this class." Michael said smart. "Maybe cause you ditch or always late." I said smart back. "Girls got backbone." Michael said smiling. "Nothing to smile about." I said glancing at him then to my paper. "Come on. Lets actualy work on this." Michael said as he took my paper from me. "Fine. But I dont want to hear about your coven crap." I said as I he gave me my paper.