Chapter Twenty

I opened my eyes. I felt like I had just woken up from the longest sleep ever. I looked around and appeared to be in a huge field, then my heart stopped. I spotted Michael. He was wearing a white shirt and white skinnys. "Michael!" I said as I ran to him and jumped in his arms. He picked me up and spun me around. "Is this what you ment?" I said looking around confussed as he sat me down. "This is only part of it." He said as he took my head and lead me threw the field. "What about Cynthia and everyone?" I asked him. "They'll be here soon enough. I promise." Michael said as we saw a house sitting ontop of the hill. "Is that ours?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded his head. "I have another question." I said as we kept walking. "Yes?" He said glancing down at me. "Why our we dressed like this?" I asked him. I was wearing a white tanktop, and a half long, half short skirt. "Im not really sure to be honest." He told me as we finaly got to the house. "Oh well as long as im with you." I said hugging him. "Agreed." He said with a smile.

A few momments later. I was sitting on the porch steps with Michael, just being happy with either other. I looked toward the field and saw Brandy and Ben, hand in hand, walking our way. I got up and started to run after them but Michael stopped me. "Whats that for?" I asked looking at him with a smile. "Im never letting you go again." Michael said as he kissed my cheek. "How sweet." I said as I sat back on the steps till Ben and Brandy got closer. "I told you I was right." Brandy said to Ben as they came onto the porch. I quickly hugged Brandys neck. "Im so sorry." I said to her. "Dont be sorry. This is perfect." Brandy said as she smiled at me. "Im not to hot about these outfits." Ben said looking at what he was wearing. "I know what you mean." Brandy said as she sat in the chair on the porch. "Its cute." I said looking at them. Brandy was wearing white jeans and white low cut shirt. Ben was wearing white cut off skinnys and a longsleave shirt. "If you say so." Ben said laughing as he kissed Brandys cheek. "Is that Cynthia?" Brandy said as she saw someone walking threw the feild in a short white skirt and white sleaveless shirt. Dj was with her wearing white skinnys and white tanktop. "Can I please?" I said looking at Michael. He nodded his head and I took off threw the feild and met her half way. I hugged her instently. "You know it sucks when you trust you gut." Cynthia said laughing as we walked up to the house. "So this is where we're gunna be?" Dj asked Michael. Michael nodded his head with a smile. "I like it." Dj said looking at the house. "So, wheres Amber?" Cynthia said looking around. "There." Michael said as he pointed to the field as Amber and Aaron started walking toward the hosue. Aaron had a white tanktop with a white vest over it and white skinnys. Amber was wearing a long white sundress. "Amber!" Cynthia yelled as the walked onto the porch. "We're all together agian." Brandy said hugging Amber. "Wait, what bout Courtney and Sam?" Aaron said looking around. "They arnt coming." Michael told him. "Why?" Dj asked. "Its just weird. Its how things worked out. Sam has to keep everything under control." Michael tried explaining. "Your not good a explaining things." I said laughing as I hugged him. "I know." Michael said as he kissed my head. "But in all seriousness, Philips dead right?" Michael said looking at everyone. "Oh yea. Cyndy took care of that." Aaron said looking at me. "You did?" Michael said looking at me. "Cyndy ripped his heart out and his head off." Dj told him. "Holy shit. Im proud of you." Michael said smiling at me. "Damn Cyndy!" Amber laughed. "Thanks." I said with a smiled.

I looked around at all my friends and the love of my life. We had gotten away from all the pain and heart break and all lived together. No one could bother us. Nothing what so ever. I was happy with this agragment.

-5 years later with Sam and Courtney-

"Looks like your going to be having twins." The dr told Courteny and Sam. "Wow really?" Sam said exited. "A boy and girl." The dr said. "I cant belivie it." Courteny said smiling. "Congrats, I'll let you to be alone." The dr said as he left the room. "This is great. I wish everyone could be here." Courtney said looking at her stomic. "Im sure they know. Their probley out dancing in that field." Sam said looking up. "Field?" Courtney said confussed. "Its nothing." Sam said smiling as he kissed her. "What should we name them?" Courtney asked him. "I have an idea. Michael Lestat and Cyndy Star?" He suggested. "Thats perfect." She said with a smile as she looked up toward the sky.

"Aww! Did you hear that?" I said looking at Michael. "What?" He said. "Courtneys having twins and naming them after us." I told him. "Thats so sweet and cute!" Amber said exited. "I can already see their going to be great kids." Michael said as he hugged me. "I know." I said smiling at him. "What are you guys waiting for? This is a celabration, lets dance!" Brandy said as her and Ben started playing their guitars. "Yes lets dance!" Cynthia said as she grabbed my arm and we all started to dance, happy together with our family in the open field.